POE main page forwards to Garena from South East Asia

It was previously reverted back to the main website after a lot of feedback in December last year. And now, I'm forwarded to poe.garena.com. Please make it the way it was.
Same here.

GGG should fix it as soon as possible.

Even I understand the GGG's intention to separate RMT prone areas from main server, but GGG should take different approaches to deal with RMT and bots.
I got this too. Why would those of us playing from SEA need to go to Garena? Have we got our own reliable server now? :)
With the Steam release GGG got Garena as their partner for East Asia countries to market their game over there effectively and in consideration to Steam regulation of said part of the world. A similar partner is yet to be found for our Russian players, afaik.

Garena supplies seperate servers for Path of Exile. GGG however did not disable the old SEA server. They just motivate new players to join the partner.
This forced redirect is extremely stupid and heavy-handed.

I still don't understand the point of it. Are there other servers to choose from besides the three that I always see (America, Europe, Australia) when I open the game? If so, what are they and why are they not shown as options?

Regardless, what exactly is the point of being forcibly redirected to the Garena site at all? I now have to bypass the forced redirect by manually typing in https://www.pathofexile.com/news in order to get to the main site. That's bullshit.
bump
I guess it's only some parts of SEA, I'm still getting taken to the normal site <3
bump still persistent...
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info