Logged In... Everythings GONE

dont know where to post but i logged in my account and all my stuff is gone, my unique 2hd sword that was for trade GONE, all my gear GONE, my stash has been cleared out i want to know who the hell has been on my account cuz i am really not happy, my IP is with sky broadband uk any other ip that has logged in or traded my gear i want to know who it is was having fun in this game now i really carnt be botherd i carnt even buy gear from a vender as i have nothing even my mana bottles as gone i have changed my password, and changed my email passwords to be safe dont know if there is anyway to get my stuff back>? my gear was there when i was online at 3pm this afternoon i thought was starnge i keep getting disconected now i know why some chines gold seller has robbed me

Try contacting support, I am sorry for your loss. Make sure your passwords are not the same as you email addresses, etc. I have not heard of this happening as a game issue, it sounds more like theft.
Xbox 360- Isonul
PoE- Isonul (social char)
Pm me anytime :)
Last edited by Isonul on Jan 31, 2013, 7:50:25 PM
:( thought this was support cannot find no direct way to contact anyone
"
zoocubes wrote:
:( thought this was support cannot find no direct way to contact anyone

http://www.pathofexile.com/support
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
thankyou i have emailed them
I have the same problem. lvl 52 ruined and some at lvl 40 and 30. everything is gone. Or not.. I still have my gems in my stash. But that's all left for me.
unfortunately for you GGG has a zero restore policy, the same as pretty much all online f2p games(even a fair few sub games)

There is a post stickied in the general forum as to why.

Have you checked your trash folder for the unlock email?
Currently the only way to get round the IP block is to have access to that email, some "hackers" delete it, others leave it sitting in the trash or just leave it sitting in your inbox but opened.

The mail should tell you where the login attempt was when it locked the account.

As for the forums...you can get help here fairly fast but the support team is quite small and i believe that most of them are in the late evening to early morning atm
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
If you've found your account compromised, probably the best thing you can do is clean your machine and then change your passwords (or change your passwords immediately, but only from a known-good system like your cell phone browser or something).

That goes for both your PoE password as well as your email password. Also make sure both passwords are unique (never been used before) and that they are not the same as each other (always make your passwords between systems different to prevent a full compromise if they gain access to one of the passwords).

I'd also recommend that if you're using gmail to enable their 2-factor authentication system (called 2-step verification in the account security page) to better protect your email account. If you're not using gmail, then I recommend you create a gmail address, do what I mentioned above, then contact support at the email address in the Contact Support link at the top of this page and they'll be able to assist you in attaching the new email address to your account.

They will not restore any items/characters as they have a zero restore/rollback policy. But if you have any microtransactions, those will remain on your account and can be used again, so you wouldn't have lost any real life money.

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info