I'm feeling pretty burnt

Fighting depression as two major essays start to clamp around my neck is not fun.

I'm also going to see tomorrow if I actually have the nads to ask someone out for the first time in 4 years.

Also had to deal with National Degenerate Day on Sunday which always does a doozy on my mood.

How are you guys all doing? I'm sorry for leaving you all for so long... :V
"
Fighting depression as two major essays start to clamp around my neck is not fun.

"
I'm also going to see tomorrow if I actually have the nads to ask someone out for the first time in 4 years.

Keep in mind: Him hadn´t had sex for 6years so you´re in advantage.

"
Also had to deal with National Degenerate Day on Sunday which always does a doozy on my mood.

Equip some Chaosresistance or Liferegeneration

"
How are you guys all doing? I'm sorry for leaving you all for so long... :V

Fine. You missed the Pictureexplosions over Easter, pretty heartwarming Fireworks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
What kind of essays?

I've felt in a bit of a creative slump lately, too. Kind of an odd mixture of restlessness and lethargy. Outside of work, I pretty much just go through novels and short story collections at a pretty high rate. But it's really just procrastination on my part: There's a new translation project I need to tackle, a programming language I want to learn, and some writing that I keep postponing to the next day.

Dating's exciting, though, and will do wonders for your mood! All the happy hormones will overthrow the dark and gloomy ones, and you'll feel fabulous -- for a while! Don't miss out on the opportunity, it's a good time of the year for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info