One hour Vanilla races

Would love more of this race type. I'm sick of doing Endless ledge, Descents all the time. This used to be a very popular race and was very competitive. Would love to get this race type back for more than 1 or 2 races throughout the whole season.
While I'd like to agree, all the races that take place within the regular game that aren't the fixed seed have been plagued with the corrupted zone layouts.
I don't really think the 1hr would be the same with these cancerous zones riddling the playing ground, and I know from the other races that I've done, by the 3rd or 4th corrupted layout, my spirit and will to race and be competitive are all but crushed.
"
But but corrupted zones are epic......

We put so much effort in SoTV.

As long people race there won't be a chance that the shedule or settings will be changed in any way.

Enjoy your 360 RP Kaltenhalt next season.

"
boof wrote:
and I know from the other races that I've done, by the 3rd or 4th corrupted layout, my spirit and will to race and be competitive are all but crushed.
"
boof wrote:
While I'd like to agree, all the races that take place within the regular game that aren't the fixed seed have been plagued with the corrupted zone layouts.
I don't really think the 1hr would be the same with these cancerous zones riddling the playing ground, and I know from the other races that I've done, by the 3rd or 4th corrupted layout, my spirit and will to race and be competitive are all but crushed.

My favorite one is the one past chatters in lower prison, once you used your last quicksilver charge to get past the desynch overlord, just to have all your hope and dreams crushed.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
I guess I wouldn't mind a fixed version or something. Just sick of doing endless ledge and hoping for medium lifes and non shitty mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info