I noticed it.

I read in announcements that they want new users to have it easier in the beginning to ease them into the game.

I recently started playing again and have noticed this rush to nerf the game! I actually made it past three crates and a crab! If this gets any worse, I'll lose my worst player title! Probably to that title hog Charan!

"
Moonyu wrote:
I read in announcements that they want new users to have it easier in the beginning to ease them into the game.

I recently started playing again and have noticed this rush to nerf the game! I actually made it past three crates and a crab! If this gets any worse, I'll lose my worst player title! Probably to that title hog Charan!

I've got you both beat. By a landslide. :)
Not gonna happen,
sometimes i let Charan slip through to improve his statistics.
And always keep in mind: as long as you wear your Veil your safe from Seagulls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Always got the knife in my back? Thanks Lachdanan.

And Grant_m? You will never take that title from me until you can die in the character selection process. GGG even called to find out how it happened.
Young padawan, you're not ready to leave the beach yet.
I will consult with Qarl to stop this madness.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
I bow before your terribleness, sir. :D
I've always looked up to Moonyu for his ability to fall over in combat. I figure it must genetics or something Scottish.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I've always looked up, something Scottish.

Peeking up the old kilt huh? Thought you were getting desperate.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Always got the knife in my back? Thanks Lachdanan.

And Grant_m? You will never take that title from me until you can die in the character selection process. GGG even called to find out how it happened.

Character selection? My witch died during character creation when she fell down after failing to sustain her levitation spell and inadvertently broke her skull.
My first character never made it off the boat.

The life of a professional potato peeler gone to waste.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info