Failed to connect.. lost my Vaults of Atziri

"
I'm not bitching. I'm annoyed.
I understand what your saying as well.

Its the same logic with World of Warcraft you never own your account.
I get that. However, I did have the map.
& despite what they tell you, and what you people believe.

They do have logs. I know that for a fact.
Game companies tell people they dont have logs to eliminate majority of the "lost" crap. If they didn't have logs they couldnt trace duped items.

Coding doesnt work that way broski.

Mad? Yes. Bitching? No.
Charged back $256? Yes.

I know how coding works. I'm in the industry. But that's besides the point.

It's not that they CAN'T look it up and figure it out... It's that they WON'T.

It sets a precedent and causes a lot of problems for them in the future. They have a Zero-Restore policy for a reason. It's the same reason they won't restore Hardcore characters, etc.
Well then, I respect your stance.
I thought you were attempting to tell me they couldnt locate it.

None the less, this thread has ran its course.

Nothing left to establish here.
"
I'm not bitching. I'm annoyed.
I understand what your saying as well.

Its the same logic with World of Warcraft you never own your account.
I get that. However, I did have the map.
& despite what they tell you, and what you people believe.

They do have logs. I know that for a fact.
Game companies tell people they dont have logs to eliminate majority of the "lost" crap. If they didn't have logs they couldnt trace duped items.

Coding doesnt work that way broski.

Mad? Yes. Bitching? No.
Charged back $256? Yes.

If you are serious, I hope the red letters saying Banned appear under your username very soon
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Why would you want me banned?
You seem mad about something that has nothing to do with you.
"
Chris wrote:
One of the most important things about Path of Exile is its online economy, and if we performed restorations on demand then the economy would be flooded with duplicated items. We've seen this in other games (where the game companies restore compromised items and create a massive economic problem in the game).

"
Chris wrote:
It's currently taking our staff the entire day just to process our existing volume of support requests. Not only would thoroughly investigating each claim take far too long, but the very fact we were doing it would encourage people to abuse it as hard as they can. For all of those reasons, it is not an option to restore items under any circumstances.

"

Lost Data: In the event that any information or data (including without limitation in respect of in-game characters, achievements, Virtual Items, Points or general POE gameplay) relating to you or your use of any of the Website, Materials and Services held by Grinding Gear Games or any third party on behalf of Grinding Gear Games is lost, corrupted or otherwise no longer reasonably available or accessible as judged by Grinding Gear Games in its sole discretion, you agree that to the greatest extent permissible at law Grinding Gear Games will have no liability to you of any nature relating to any such information or data.

"
Around half of our US servers dropped their public internet connection but still have their backend internet connection.

We have removed the offending servers from the rotation for now and we have enough redundancy at this point in the day so you should be able to play again so long as you create new instances.

We are continuing looking in to the problem

It's a shame you are reacting this way, but if you are not satisfied with your point pack purchase, the good folk at GGG will gladly refund you.
Last edited by ionface on Apr 21, 2014, 9:27:34 PM
I simply created a thread for the staff of GGG to look at.
I didn't ask for third party opinions.
"
I simply created a thread for the staff of GGG to look at.
I didn't ask for third party opinions.

I don't recall asking for your opinions either, but I am glad we could discuss this thoroughly so you could get your technical problem explained.
You entered a thread that had nothing to do with you.
It effects you in no manner what so ever.
You had nothing to do with this.

Yet you come in here with a slanted view of me based on my concerns & direct your opinions onto me.

When you entered my thread, you asked for my opinion.
Naw, I see it differently, you joined our tech support forum to discuss your disconnect and map loss, and then decided to make it personal with the people informing you of the cause of the disconnect and of the rules.

I guess you could see this as your personal soap box, but I see it as my corner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info