[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

"
Karik13 wrote:
Can this build work with Spectral Throw as well?

The build wasn't ST viable before 1.2
But It's now ST viable with some minor modifications
The only thing is, without melee phys and full life melee phys,
it would be harder to boost physical damage.
But I think it will work, by gaining range and loosing a bit damage.
Last edited by dimenrush on Oct 30, 2014, 10:34:09 PM
hi i found this chest and would like to try this build

just wondering how to craft chest. add hybrid es and then yolo exalt? ty
Git R Dun!
how do you get 12% leech from claw passive? I thought it was only 6%?
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Dec 5, 2014, 1:23:06 PM
1.3 passive tree update? Current 1.3 tree shows nothing. Thanks!
Is this build viable in new leagues? I wont have acces too good CI gear and i wonder if this can even work in torment.
May I know the approximate budget to play this build?
e.g. can safely farm Act3 Sceptre of God and Lv70+ map?

just playing poison arrow trap before and want to start this build.

thank you.
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Dec 14, 2014, 10:59:07 AM
plz renew leveling trees
Haven't read through all of the comments so I'm sorry if I'm repeating anyone...

If you were able to get more resists on your gear, could you drop purity of elements and pick up vitality instead for the extra ES regen?

Also would it be worth it to sacrifice some points from somewhere on the tree (regen? damage?) and then spec into the Potency of Will cluster to increase the duration of Vaal Discipline? It seems like you have way more tank potential than necessary for average map mobs, and maybe you could focus on being more tanky for when it really matters (boss fights, tough rare mobs, etc).

Another possibility, although probably not as efficient point-wise, is getting the health regen per endurance charge node since you have enduring cry in your CWDT setup. You would pass through the +1 endurance charge node right next to it on the way, so that'd be + .8% regen at full endurance charges with no other +1 charge passives or mods from gear.

And what's the reasoning for not taking the Inner Force cluster for increased buff effect? It would increase the leech from Blood Rage (I think), the flat ES from Discipline/Vaal Discipline, the damage from Hatred or Herald of Ash, and whatever other aura you choose to run. (I think I also heard somewhere that it increases the effect of charges? Not sure about that though.) Is it simply inefficient? Preference? An oversight?

Anyways, overall this is probably my favorite build out of the many I've seen. In my first week of playing, I noticed the Ghost Reaver node and tried to make a claw build around it since I thought both claws and the node were incredibly cool. I failed miserably as to be expected of a noob (I didn't even know CI existed xD) and my character just kind of sat around while I tried other things, and eventually got deleted. It's awesome to see my "dream build" made into something so amazing, can't wait to try it out. Good luck on getting even better gear, I can't wait to see it!
hi im currently trying to run this build in torment.
lvling was pretty easy but now i stuck on lvl 64
I gues my highest problem is that i dont have enough dps or Life leech
and i get often stunned that interuppts my life leech
i know my gear is far away from peftect
Spoiler

and here is my Skill Tree so far
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAQkHHg2NDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFf0WvxslHNwdTyEDIuoi9CepKwosvzW5Nj1F9EcGSVFJsUuuS8RWY13yX2pjQ2SvZfFqjGqVbAttGW1sb1dwUnDVf8aGronTijiMC5KAkyeVLpmamhei2aZ_pyuw2LGztAy0xbVItve42bl8vjrBxcgU0AnXz9lb2xrb591I53To1ukC62PssO1B74jw1fLh9W_5Nw==

may be i done some mayor problems or i need to switch some gear parts asap
i would appreciate every kind of help
"
smrkl wrote:
hi im currently trying to run this build in torment.
lvling was pretty easy but now i stuck on lvl 64
I gues my highest problem is that i dont have enough dps or Life leech
and i get often stunned that interuppts my life leech
i know my gear is far away from peftect
Spoiler

and here is my Skill Tree so far
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAQkHHg2NDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFf0WvxslHNwdTyEDIuoi9CepKwosvzW5Nj1F9EcGSVFJsUuuS8RWY13yX2pjQ2SvZfFqjGqVbAttGW1sb1dwUnDVf8aGronTijiMC5KAkyeVLpmamhei2aZ_pyuw2LGztAy0xbVItve42bl8vjrBxcgU0AnXz9lb2xrb591I53To1ukC62PssO1B74jw1fLh9W_5Nw==

may be i done some mayor problems or i need to switch some gear parts asap
i would appreciate every kind of help

Eye of Chayula. Get it.

Also to get unstuck in the leveling process, just join a 66-67 map party and try to stay back and not die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info