[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

@StorgutBorsit

Your main problem is claw base critical chance, to have high dps on any crit based build you need at least 8 crit chance on weapon.

I have over 30k dps Reave on 5l with this claw on level 90:

Double strike dps is way higher.

I'm using slightly different build with Vaal Pact.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Ok, after playing this build now for some months I came to the conclusion thats it not working unless you have tons of Exalts (and I spent already over 50 Ex on Gear and another dozen on Gems and Regrets :( ).
To proof here is my Gear:
Spoiler

Why? Because:
If you dont have enough Exalts (way over 100) you are not able to get extremly good ES Gear. You need it though to get some good amount of ES. You need very high ES to get a good ES Reg. Rate.
If you want to increase the Es with Passive Skill Nodes you cant get any good DPS. I got a good claw but still I cant get over 33k DPS which is too low for a good kill speed.

So I stuck at Level 88 cuz it took too much time to clear out high Level Maps and the risk of dying (Tanky? hah you kidding me) is still very high.
Let alone Aziri kill. I never tried it with this weak build.

Heres my skill tree:

REALLY: I give people the good advice to stay away from this build unless you are very very rich.

Forgot: if you have problems with desync once in a while (hahah, yes we all do), this build is even worse. Hitting Monsters which arent there, jumping in mobs in the next room without knowing .... etc pp

With less than 20 exas, I can build a char to be capable of swift clearing lv 75+ maps,
35 exas for atziri kill ability
if you really spent 100 exas and still have trouble with maps,
It's not really the build's problem
"
dimenrush wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Ok, after playing this build now for some months I came to the conclusion thats it not working unless you have tons of Exalts (and I spent already over 50 Ex on Gear and another dozen on Gems and Regrets :( ).
To proof here is my Gear:
Spoiler

Why? Because:
If you dont have enough Exalts (way over 100) you are not able to get extremly good ES Gear. You need it though to get some good amount of ES. You need very high ES to get a good ES Reg. Rate.
If you want to increase the Es with Passive Skill Nodes you cant get any good DPS. I got a good claw but still I cant get over 33k DPS which is too low for a good kill speed.

So I stuck at Level 88 cuz it took too much time to clear out high Level Maps and the risk of dying (Tanky? hah you kidding me) is still very high.
Let alone Aziri kill. I never tried it with this weak build.

Heres my skill tree:

REALLY: I give people the good advice to stay away from this build unless you are very very rich.

Forgot: if you have problems with desync once in a while (hahah, yes we all do), this build is even worse. Hitting Monsters which arent there, jumping in mobs in the next room without knowing .... etc pp

With less than 20 exas, I can build a char to be capable of swift clearing lv 75+ maps,

here's an easy thing you can do to make ur char like 2 times better.

1st of all, you dont have any regen nodes taken yet, so you really shouldnt get zealot's oath yet
2nd of all, you have a really bad ammy, that means a chayula's eye will be better for you
3rd of all, you claw doesn't have crit chance, why would you craft crit multiplier on it?

you need to spend 20c and get a chayula and modify your passive to the following
then please find a lv8 masater to remove the crit multiplier and get the crit chance
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAQkBbwQHBx4MfQ18DY0OSBB7EH8RLxFQEZYV1xX9Fr8bJRzcHU8fAiEDIuoi9Cj6Kwospiy_LR80CjW5Nj02xTdmN4NF9EcGSVFJsUuuS8RMs1AwVmNXyVxrXfJfamNDZK9l8WqMapVsC20ZbWxvV3BScNV_xoLHhEiGronTijiLeowLkoCTJ5UumZqaF6LZpn-m66crsNixs7QMtMW1SLb3uNm5fL46wcXDbcaeyBTQCdfP2VvbGtvn3Uji9-d06NbpAuq662PssO1B74jw1fLh9W_5Nw==

and you will feel like 10 times better.

your dps will be a lot better and so is your survivability.

"
toxicm wrote:
@StorgutBorsit

Your main problem is claw base critical chance, to have high dps on any crit based build you need at least 8 crit chance on weapon.

nice vp build,
btw, just fyi, the three 5% atk speed nodes are way better than the three 10% phys damage nodes in front of where shadow starts.
and the lower half of the claw passive isn't that great, it's designed for pvp i think.
"

Btw, When I started doing Atziri, I couldn't even afford a 6L let alone 100 exas
"
dimenrush wrote:
"
toxicm wrote:
@StorgutBorsit

nice vp build,
btw, just fyi, the three 5% atk speed nodes are way better than the three 10% phys damage nodes in front of where shadow starts.
and the lower half of the claw passive isn't that great, it's designed for pvp i think.

I tried couple variants of build and I found it cheaper/easier to go Vaal pact than Zealot's oath. Perfect version IMO would be with Atziri's Acuity and without VP/ZO, something like this.

5% attack speed is better with your claw, but with mine (250 pdps) is probably better with more alpha dmg. It's same for lower part of claw circle passives. I will reset it to 5% attack speed on start and more crit multi when I find/buy better claw.
Last edited by toxicm on Oct 23, 2014, 1:10:11 PM
Which Dominus is that in your videos?
"
Hartree wrote:
Which Dominus is that in your videos?

it's the lv 68 one, I an do the lv 74 one now, going to test lv 78 dominus with no major damage or -res mods whenever I can
Last edited by dimenrush on Oct 24, 2014, 3:45:23 AM
Ok :) props for the build, it has to be very satsfying to have such a large ES pool
Can this build work with Spectral Throw as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info