[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

"
dimenrush wrote:
2 auras is all I need :P

Yea, but what confused me was you having 3 auras in your gear... Discipline, Hatred and Purity?
You're switching them for different occasions? If so, when do you use which ones?
Last edited by PinusSp on Aug 31, 2014, 2:51:49 AM
"
"
dimenrush wrote:
2 auras is all I need :P

Yea, but what confused me was you having 3 auras in your gear... Discipline, Hatred and Purity?
You're switching them for different occasions? If so, when do you use which ones?

if i have enough res,i use hatred and dicipline,
if not i use purity with Dicipline-more ES (more dangerous situations)
Hatred - most situations (faster map clear)
Hello,

I'm currently running your build (slightly modified, using the anti stun amulet and skipping unwavering on tree, i'll eventually respec it later when i'll be much richer and much higher lvl) on the new sc league.

7K ES atm, which is pretty good considering im using a tabula rasa and my weapon is a slow claw similar to yours (just way cheaper :D ) with 280 dps (which is a bit more than what you recommend) and my dps is at 10k reave WITH conc effect, which in my humble opinion is complete garbage, and extremely far from the 25k dps you promise in the "cheap" section of your guide.

Other than that I somewhat like the build, but this is just so depressing to look at the dps and compare it to my first character in this league (ele cleaver, my own build : almost 5k HP and around 30K dps using a gear that cost me half of the half of the price my witch cost me.
(who is btw extremely far from being viable since I still need to either craft a decent armor from a white 6L or buy a good 5L with lot of es... and also buy an auxium)
"
Farvel wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently running your build (slightly modified, using the anti stun amulet and skipping unwavering on tree, i'll eventually respec it later when i'll be much richer and much higher lvl) on the new sc league.

7K ES atm, which is pretty good considering im using a tabula rasa and my weapon is a slow claw similar to yours (just way cheaper :D ) with 280 dps (which is a bit more than what you recommend) and my dps is at 10k reave WITH conc effect, which in my humble opinion is complete garbage, and extremely far from the 25k dps you promise in the "cheap" section of your guide.

Other than that I somewhat like the build, but this is just so depressing to look at the dps and compare it to my first character in this league (ele cleaver, my own build : almost 5k HP and around 30K dps using a gear that cost me half of the half of the price my witch cost me.
(who is btw extremely far from being viable since I still need to either craft a decent armor from a white 6L or buy a good 5L with lot of es... and also buy an auxium)

the 25k dps i was talking about was double strike against single target,
but with a 280dps claw I would think ur reave should be more than 10k,
could u post gems and attack pannel and also the claw so i can help figure out what's wrong :)

This build is a build that gets better when you're progressing towards end game
If your gear is not the best, it performs ok, but will be extremely good if your gears are pretty decent

I'm sure you can get a 5L 600ish es armour for less than 3 exalts(at least that's what it cost 2 months ago )
then you'll be able to do much higher level content, and we can try to figure out what's missing in ur dps :)

that's how it looks right now (the belt doesnt matter, i just filled the slot with something until i get a cheap auxium)

i tried everything :

conc effect reave : 10k dps at best
flicker : 3-4k (i tried a 66map with it, oh im not gonna die tahts for sure but it takes me ages to kill a pack of blues)
dual strike : same as yours basically just added melee splash, dps was horrible
god i even tried cyclone, i didnt have the mana but i just wanted to see the tooltip and it was like 3-4k with conc effect

I guess i have to change the rings but If I do that i'll lose so much resists that I'll have to run pur of elems.

I can run 74+ maps in group with this gear, and there is absolutely no way i'm going to die BUT i'm also fucking useless with my dps output (as I said earlier it takes me FOREVER to clean a 66)

I'm missing like 4 dps nodes and its the shadow one hand +% phys.

Thanks for your help
Last edited by Farvel on Sep 3, 2014, 2:45:56 PM
Low level gems and low critical chance on claw. Also, post your passive tree and level. I have around 17k dps (hatred ON, 3 frenzy and 6 power charges)) with Reave on 5L chest, level 86.

I'm using slightly different passive tree for less ES, but more dps and auras:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAW8NfA48DkgRLxFQEZYUcRXXFf0WQBa_GyUc3B0UHU8o-ioLLL8tHzBUNbk9Pj-bQ2NF9EcGSxxLrlZjV8lY9VnzXGtcil3yX2pjQ2SvZp5qjG0Zb1dwUnDVcU1yqX_GhEiFfYauidOKOIt6jYGPRo_Bkn2TJ5UgmG-ZmprPm6GdxJ_LoqOi2aZ_pwinK6yqsNixs7QMtMW1SLcxuJPAGsHFwfPDbcgU1gfZW9vn3CPfiuL35c_pAuoY6rrrY-vu7UHy4fPq9W_3MvfX-Ov60g==
Last edited by toxicm on Sep 4, 2014, 5:15:10 AM
"
Farvel wrote:

that's how it looks right now (the belt doesnt matter, i just filled the slot with something until i get a cheap auxium)

i tried everything :

conc effect reave : 10k dps at best
flicker : 3-4k (i tried a 66map with it, oh im not gonna die tahts for sure but it takes me ages to kill a pack of blues)
dual strike : same as yours basically just added melee splash, dps was horrible
god i even tried cyclone, i didnt have the mana but i just wanted to see the tooltip and it was like 3-4k with conc effect

I guess i have to change the rings but If I do that i'll lose so much resists that I'll have to run pur of elems.

I can run 74+ maps in group with this gear, and there is absolutely no way i'm going to die BUT i'm also fucking useless with my dps output (as I said earlier it takes me FOREVER to clean a 66)

I'm missing like 4 dps nodes and its the shadow one hand +% phys.

Thanks for your help

I'm really surprised that you have such low dps, is that dps with full charges?
(power charge and frenzy charge)what's the crit chance on your skills?
do you mind taking a screen shot at your damage skill panel with the accuracy % and crit chance crit multiplier etc:)?
sure, thats how it looks right now (still pretty low level but that can only get higher)
also, i got rid of the tabula for a decent ES 5L
Last edited by Farvel on Sep 4, 2014, 12:53:38 PM
"
Farvel wrote:
sure, thats how it looks right now (still pretty low level but that can only get higher)

what about with full charges?
crit chance and crit multiplier could be higher
but everything else looks ok
"
Farvel wrote:

Just jumping in here to take a guess - could accuracy be a factor? With 90% acc you'd be up to 6.6k damage. Then there's crit and crit multi to factor in as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info