After 100 Hours of Gameplay

So when i first started playing this game i didnt understand much about the game and gave a vague first impression feedback thread.

Now after over 100 hours of game play and trying many different classes and builds i wanted to give some more feedback.

Some problems ive noticed

1. Strong Boxes.... These piss me off so much.
You set up these death traps, the second you click on it you are instantly swarmed by mob.

If your build isnt very tanky or built to take a lot of hits you can get stuck and instantly killed.

This fucking blows... if im in cruel or merciless i lose tons of time from stupid deaths by clicking on strong boxes.
Why dont they have a small timer, count down, or set spawn zone so you dont get locked and swarmed(as in they spawn in all directions around you and you cant move)

2. Party Bugs. You invite your friend or someone your trying to trade with to a party, you try to meet up in a town, but you cant. You try going out of town and back in but nope the system doesnt put your party member or you in the correct instance. This bug isnt that big but its annoying when it happens.

These are just 2 things that have really been bugging me to the point where i had to make a thread about it.
Last edited by RomoKing on Apr 21, 2014, 5:44:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
RomoKing wrote:

You set up these death traps, the second you click on it you are instantly swarmed by mob.

If your build isnt very tanky or built to take a lot of hits you can get stuck and instantly killed.

Lightning warp, Whirling blades, Leap Slam, or Quartz Flask of Adrenaline the fuck out of there. Pop a granite too for good measure.

Or just don't click on strong boxes to begin with?
"
jimi89 wrote:
"
RomoKing wrote:

Lightning warp, Whirling blades, Leap Slam, or Quartz Flask of Adrenaline the fuck out of there. Pop a granite too for good measure.

Or just don't click on strong boxes to begin with?

I like a combination of quartz, quicksilver and granite personally

and a dispels frozen/chilled and dispels ignite for good measure
S L O W E R
I've only been killed by SB's when I've acted foolishly or had very low resistances. For the most part moving away immediately after clicking is enough. Having the proper flasks to counteract effects is important too (dousing, unfreeze, etc.). Also, throwing up a distraction (SS totem, decoy totem, etc) is a very smart tactic.

Some of the spells are a bit OP though. I'd love to know what level of ice nova the ones in merciless are using. Those things are really powerful. Wipes out my entire zombie horde instantly sometimes.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info