I want the old, tougher Rogues back

meh just got wrecked by summoner three times in a 73 map, they can stay the same :3
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:
meh just got wrecked by summoner three times in a 73 map, they can stay the same :3

What kind of build do you use?
I've fought enough of them in high level maps to say that they didn't really need to have their HP nerfed quite so hard. They are often dead before I even notice they are there. I agree with Vaal skill cooldown though.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I'm actually wondering if the archer still uses vaal burning arrow. Encountered her 4 times now and she never used it. The last time I met her I even kited for a while waiting for it but she never bothered to unleash it.
"
kasub wrote:
I'm actually wondering if the archer still uses vaal burning arrow. Encountered her 4 times now and she never used it. The last time I met her I even kited for a while waiting for it but she never bothered to unleash it.

Yes she uses it, dealt me the beauty of 700 damage iirc :/
"
kasub wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:

What kind of build do you use?

melee of course kept dying to minion instability lol

shes easy peezy on my ranger

I dont usually die to her THAT much, actually most time its no problem, don't why I kept dying

but I wasn't trying to be particularly careful
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Apr 24, 2014, 11:56:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info