Kaoms Heart Suggestions

RnGesus has finally blessed me with this...What do i do with it? And build suggestions would be appreciated
Explosive Arrow, Detonate Dead, Searing Bond, Righteous Fire, Fire Trap. Pick one (or several).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
C1ON1 wrote:

RnGesus has finally blessed me with this...What do i do with it? And build suggestions would be appreciated

Invite me to your party
Go to the coast
Drop kaoms on ground
Almost any build that uses some sort of 2H (including bows).
"
WarriorAvi wrote:

What do two-handed weapons have to do with Kaom's Heart?

Nothing?

Didn't think so.

Besides that, I think the best build it's for is Righteous Fire. The amount of life it gives drastically increases your damage.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
WarriorAvi wrote:

Nothing?

Didn't think so.

Besides that, I think the best build it's for is Righteous Fire. The amount of life it gives drastically increases your damage.

They absolutely have something to do with it... Being able to get that 5 or 6 link when you're basically without that option from the Kaom's is HUGE.

Don't be such a negative nancy.
Stormcalling 24/7.
IMO go righteous fire, you don't need a 6L if you do that
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
"
Natharias wrote:
"
WarriorAvi wrote:

Nothing?

Didn't think so.

They absolutely have something to do with it... Being able to get that 5 or 6 link when you're basically without that option from the Kaom's is HUGE.

Since when was a six-link a necessity? It isn't.

Sure, having a six-link is nice, but it's not required. You can easily get by on four-links. Especially if you run Righteous Fire, which is the best thing to run with Kaom's.

If anyone is being a "negative nancy", it's you.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
"
Natharias wrote:

Nothing?

Didn't think so.

Since when was a six-link a necessity? It isn't.

Sure, having a six-link is nice, but it's not required. You can easily get by on four-links. Especially if you run Righteous Fire, which is the best thing to run with Kaom's.

If anyone is being a "negative nancy", it's you.

The point of the suggestion you're trying to shoot down was that with a 2H weapon you have the OPTION of a 6L, which can be decisive when you don't have the option of a socketed chest piece. Using a 1h weapon and a shield (or dual wielding) still only gets you 3 sockets in each piece, so you only have boots, gloves and helmet for your 4 links. It's possible but it can make things harder than they need to be.

Anyway, this argument is pointless. OP, use what you want. I'd go 6L.
Stormcalling 24/7.
could also combine with bringer of rain holding your main attack, or explo arrow with quill rain (needs 5L++). or fire trapper stuff like that with 5/6link searing touch.

most efficient and not requiring much other gear its righteous fire yea, play it with kaom's cuz snapshot nerf incoming probably;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info