Are there any Atziri kills with no uniques?

Dear all,

I am a regular follower of these forums but couldn't find this kind of information in anywhere. I am interested in a built where you can take down Atziri without any uniques.

When I Browse the forums I see many builds with soul takers, Kaom's, Aegis Aurora's. Well congratulations. But everyone is not lucky to find those items. So logically this end game content should be accessible by everyone with rare items only.

So if you know such a build can you please share it?

Thanks in advance.

Current list is as follows
1. Mathil's Elemental Spectral Throw: Have Alpha's Howl but not a must.
Last edited by ilenoc on Apr 21, 2014, 1:40:19 AM
Mathil's elemental ST should be able to do it. Alpha's Howl isn't necessary for the build, but it allows an extra aura and increases damage. Lightning Coil is never necessary, but extremely useful.
Thanks for the information I will take a look at it. Meanwhile if there are any more builds like this everyone is welcome to expand the list.
I figure 2-handed spectral throw, crit dagger or physical crit bow could and would need to do it without uniques.
I'd be pretty impressed if someone killed her with ele buzzsaw without alphas or a mirrored weapon.

Haven't seen a single bow build kill her. No movement skills except lightning warp.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I am honestly quite confused by the grammar used in this post...
I should be able to kill the hardest monster in a grindy arpg with a cracked sash and a shako. I demand a refund because really good gear is required for optional super endgame content...
"
reboticon wrote:
I'd be pretty impressed if someone killed her with ele buzzsaw without alphas or a mirrored weapon.

Haven't seen a single bow build kill her. No movement skills except lightning warp.

Hope you're not serious on the mirrored weapon.....you do realize the first kill on her in ambush was with that build with an absolutely trash tier weapon (had fast attack speed and nothing else basically, only had 3 mods.....)
Last edited by Gulruon on Apr 21, 2014, 11:33:03 PM
Also RF uses neither Alpha or mirror weapons so that statement is er...
"
Gulruon wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

Hope you're not serious on the mirrored weapon.....you do realize the first kill on her in ambush was with that build with an absolutely trash tier weapon (had fast attack speed and nothing else basically, only had 3 mods.....)

He used Alphas.

"
0versky wrote:
Also RF uses neither Alpha or mirror weapons so that statement is er...

Show me RF build without Phoenix or legacy saffell's, please. The original topic was build that can kill her without uniques. The only build put forward was ele buzzsaw, hence why I said "Ele Buzzsaw" I think that people who believe that is possible are not understanding the benefit of +2 to auras by Alphas.

I SUPPOSE you could do that with a level 3 empower, but it will increase your mana cost and cost just as much as a unique, currency wise or time wise.

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info