Which DLC should I buy?

Hi,

I just started to play this game and I really like it. While it is free to play I want to support the game. But the big question is, which DLC should I buy? As I am new at this game I do want something worth for my money :) Any tips?

Thanks in advance
Yep... get yourself a dozen or so premium tabs. You wont regret it.
tabs, lots of them

if you like racing, character slots

if you like to look cooler while slaying monsters, weapon effects and footprint effects
I need more purple titles
"
Henkie wrote:
Hi,

I just started to play this game and I really like it. While it is free to play I want to support the game. But the big question is, which DLC should I buy? As I am new at this game I do want something worth for my money :) Any tips?

Thanks in advance

As someone who's bought some of these in the past, I would recommend some of the spell modifications, for any of your favorite spells, the alternate portal effect ($5 I believe- it makes your portals glowy orange instead of blue) or most importantly, stash tabs. 1-5 are fairly helpful, I think at 3 (or maybe 4) I was pretty well satisfied.

The skeletons mod is pretty awesome. All of your skeletons turn into statuettes.

VI
And if you don't like the gore on the zombies, you can also turn those into just as awesome looking mummies :P

VI
Tabs, you can never have enough tabs. Never.
You may want to look into the supporter packs while they are still out as well.
https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Well.. I bought myself extra tabs as suggested using the daily deal.. I was hoping for the supporter packs to have more ingame quirks like extra tabs, oh well.. something for the future I guess..
you should only spend them on tabs but dont go overboard.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Henkie wrote:
Well.. I bought myself extra tabs as suggested using the daily deal.. I was hoping for the supporter packs to have more ingame quirks like extra tabs, oh well.. something for the future I guess..

The supporter packs do come with points, which can be used to purchase tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info