This game still frustrating?

"
Wubbietail wrote:
"
there is no endgame

Have yet to see a better endgame in any other arpg. I consider endgame one of PoE's strongest points.

I almost thought for a moment that it's 1st April today :)

I can not answer your question 'cos I haven't played any other arpg in very long time.

Sorry but how can you say that PoE's endgame is strongest or use any other adjective. You mislead ppl and make false impression that PoE has any endgame but the truth is there is non.

You can say maps? But what's the difference between grinding maps or sceptre of god besides monster lvls? Ye sure there's a huge difference, when you get DC or client crash you can not back to clearing map 'cos there is no more open portal and you are simply pissed off :)

PVP? Goodluck doing any pvp with current balancing and facing chars with hundreds of thousands damage, it's not fun.

PVE? Increasing damage or life pool is not a proper way to make bosses harder.
"
You can say maps? But what's the difference between grinding maps or sceptre of god besides monster lvls?

- Huge pool of various bosses, some with great design.
- A progression system that heavily encourages doing challenging map mods.
- A big variety of different maps and tilesets.
- One of the best customizable systems of any game.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 21, 2014, 3:34:03 AM
It was never frustrating.

/thread
it's frustrating, not for desync, but because it's a stupid game with exploiters, rmters, cheaters, scammers and when you ask for an item, they say: offer... noob... lowballer!
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
"
Malwin wrote:
"
Wubbietail wrote:
"
there is no endgame

Have yet to see a better endgame in any other arpg. I consider endgame one of PoE's strongest points.

I almost thought for a moment that it's 1st April today :)

I can not answer your question 'cos I haven't played any other arpg in very long time.

Then why do you respond? x)

To answer OP's question, yes it's grindy (a grindy ARPG, what is this heresy?!) and desync is still a problem if you don't know how to avoid it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 21, 2014, 5:30:25 AM
"
cactuslynx wrote:
Is it still just a grindfest with a huge desync issue or have they atleast improved latency problems?

i neve have any problem with lagg
I get dysnch if there is a bunch of trees or tight dungeon with lots of openings. 95% of the time its smooth sailing and I use leapslam with multistrike as my main ability :)
"
Alea wrote:
not everybody live in lagikistan, i never had issues with the "desync"

Lag and desync are 2 different issues.

Honestly, different builds will experience desync differently. If I only ever played my totem build, I'd call BS every time someone complained about desync. It's barely there and negligible. But, when I played dual striker, wow, nonstop desync.
so many haters hanging around here on the forum
yes, it's still frustrating.

it's the most annoying combination of fun and frustration ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info