WHO IS UP FOR - Building the Scepter of God in minecraft?

Ok, Ok, so I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this one (especially seeing as this might not belong in this forum area, although it does relate directly to POE) BUT - This is something I've been wanting to try for a while now, and I thought it would be worth opening up the floor and seeing if anyone was interested in being a part of it!

I'm looking to go for as close to 1:1 as possible here, and the Scepter is pretty tall so we're talking about quite a large project. Initially I would run the server on my own (exceptionally powerful) PC, but if it takes of I would probably set up a full-time server through Creeper-Host.

As I am based in the UK you'll need to be here or on Europe for this to be possible (sorry everyone else!) but what with time-zone differences, not to mention ping problems it probably wouldn't work else - Though that might change if I go over to a dedicated server.

Thoughts? Ideas? Hatred?

P.S. RNG is one frigid little quim sometimes. I just had to put that out there. It's been a rough day.
I only play HC/solo... even in minecraft.
are these guys hired by blizzard?
Probably more luck in minecraft forums.

I played it back in alpha and beta. Was pretty fun. Was never an amazing builder though, can not imagine building something so large.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 20, 2014, 9:22:40 PM
Build the touch of god... please. :3
I am awoo.
I never understood the appeal of Minecraft x(
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's fun doing tribute stuff in other games. I'm currently working on a PoE themed golf course design for Links 2003.

Best of luck with the Minecraft Scepter tribute :)
"
Xavderion wrote:
I never understood the appeal of Minecraft x(

i was like that to.. until i started playing. when i noticed i had spend the entire day crafting buildings nonstop. freaking addictive game.
that would be really cool,especially if you could put some Monster Spawners in there. I tried to build a 1:1 Replica of Tower of Orthanc from the "Lord of the Rings" complete with Orc Forges in survival mode but could never get it to come out right,on my third try right this moment.
GL with the Scepter of God though.
Last edited by Cams20 on May 11, 2014, 10:12:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info