Game is bland and playing on Merciless is unrewarding as hell...

Yeah well... what to expect from a "merciless mode" right? But the question is:

Is it fair? No, I don't think so.

Let's be honest, this game is a boring grindfest for exp; No exp quests, no dailies, no bounty quests... nothing but mindless grind, grind and more grind...

Then, when you successfully manage to earn 30% from around 30 minutes or so of grinding, you get rubber-banded and die, losing 10%. Ok, that hurt a little, so you do it again, and before you can even get your 10% exp lost back, you die once more, and guess what? This sucks... a lot! Expecially if you're a melee player.

Well, my point is, I see this game getting new content like new skills and stuff, but I don't see nothing about versatility on how to gain lvls. You grind, you grind some more, then you die and lose a big dealof exp you worked hard to get... This needs a change really! I mean, this is a MMO right? Where are the dailies, exp events; stuff like that?

I like this game a lot, but you guys should look on this matter too.

Well, just a small feedback from one of your many players.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
ARPG =/= MMORPG
_Slinger of <ZAP!>
sounds like you need to go back to an MMO like WOW OP
4/10 almost took you seriously.

"
eralduspr wrote:
You grind, you grind some more, then you die and lose a big dealof exp you worked hard to get... This needs a change really!

lol go play wow if want mmo
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Apr 20, 2014, 1:29:20 PM
Are you [Removed by Support] ,[Removed by Support], [Removed by Support] and [Removed by Support] for real?

Why does it have to be "MMO" in order to have a better exp system?
Torchlight 2 (and many other games) aren't mmo and they have a fine exp/quest system (sure, not as "hardcore" as you fanboys would want it) but far better than this grindfest.

Spoiler
P.S. Im sick of this [Removed by Support] community more than i'm sick of de-sync in this game (which i have dumbed for over a month now).
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Apr 20, 2014, 3:22:51 PM
"
eralduspr wrote:
I mean, this is a MMO right?

Not sure if trolling or
"
almostdead wrote:
"
eralduspr wrote:
I mean, this is a MMO right?

Yeah, a game where you play with others and even can chat with them ISN'T A mmo...

/FACEPALM

Go ahead and enjoy your grindfest, bunch of basement dwelling no lifers :)

Also, i love how giving a feedback how to improve the game makes the angry nerds jump at you, as if they were girls on their period... haha, pathetic morons...
Last edited by eralduspr on Apr 20, 2014, 7:56:36 PM
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
Are you [Removed by Support] ,[Removed by Support], [Removed by Support] and [Removed by Support] for real?

Why does it have to be "MMO" in order to have a better exp system?
Torchlight 2 (and many other games) aren't mmo and they have a fine exp/quest system (sure, not as "hardcore" as you fanboys would want it) but far better than this grindfest.

Spoiler
P.S. Im sick of this [Removed by Support] community more than i'm sick of de-sync in this game (which i have dumbed for over a month now).

[removed by support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 20, 2014, 7:58:32 PM
Ah, and Diablo 3 is also considered a MMO, even thought people insist on calling it an ARPG, and they have exp boost periods and bounties, to let you progress more easily, so get your facts straight before calling me a troll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info