combining transactions, help?

Hello fellow PoE players and/or support members.

I've kinda confused on how the transactions system works (with combining transactions into supporter packs (warrior pack etc.)

I've used 275 dollars + regal package + early beta key access over the past. And I've fallen in love with the "warrior bag-attachment" from the support "warrior package". However... I was about to buy it until someone in the game told be about "combining points" into packages?

is this true? and if "yes" then how and what could I get for my 275 dollar+ regal package + beta key?

Someone englighten me on the subject please.
Last edited by LePenseur on Apr 20, 2014, 12:45:45 PM
Best bet is to contact support directly either via email at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page, or through Private Message.

They can work with you to figure out what you're eligible for. In most cases, the "combining" is only within the current "tier"... IE: Closed beta is different than Open Beta which is different than current Release supporter packs.. but They can work with you and figure it all out and let you know what you're eligible for, etc.. or how much it would cost to upgrade to a warrior pack.

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info