mjolner + soul taker ( life )build heroic or waste???

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBBLMLYQx9EH8RlhRNFm8XLxmFGjgabB0UHwIkPCSqJLAnLyepKPopTyycLR8vbzIJMok1kjbFNuk9_EGHRKtG10lRVa5VxlfiWGNZ81ptXcZfP2aebEZtGXC7cmxyqXYRd-V4DXlofNl-r3_GgKSCm4LHhtGI8YuMjM-NGY9Gj6aQVaIAoqOkrKcIp1ynhKloqW6sqrT5tQS18rc-uJO8n8AawQTBtMHzxp7G2M9l0NDYJNkT3YzgEuFz42rjn-Qi5Ozr7uw47SDvDvAf8i_z3fZI-ej60v4K

i would like to know if i waste my points or this could kick ass

in hammer i have arc - arc -iron will
in thunderfists have lightning strike - multi - gmp - faster attack
in chest i have 6link cyclone ( for single target )
i run with blood dance and crown of eyes
i see some builds based with bm gem and shield but i would like unlimited mana and hoped the soul taker can help on the single target weakness on the build

@the_pitz
Last edited by mypitz on Apr 21, 2014, 10:50:05 AM
its not like (non legacy) soultaker has good dps. the dps comes from 6L without bloodmagic and passives.

because cyclone alternates ur weapons when dual wielding and in general dual wielding for cyclone isnt that good, i think u'd cripple ur cyclone dps with mjölner. maybe its better to use each weapon single with shield in diff weapon slots. didnt try it just my thoughts on it

yes i did... but i dont like the blood magic gem in the combo ... thats also why i bought the thunderfists so the lightning strike are simular dps just in my gloves

other use double strike in 4link vs single target and they lag vs bosses .. thats why i thought soul taker could optimize something

the single target could also be
or
Last edited by mypitz on Apr 20, 2014, 1:29:49 PM
dont understand: what did u do?

just saying that DPS with soul taker and shield will be higher than dual wielding with mjölner(i expect it to be higher, no proof or experience, just because of game mechanics and gut-math)

the lightning strike setup seems good but single target cyclone suffers from this mechanics, and i think the benefit of not having to use the BM gem is counterfitted by poor cyclone dual wield mechanics
yeah its a though one ... i just wanna break that weakness... i wanna play viking-god build

and know this mjølner will never kill atziri
Last edited by mypitz on Apr 20, 2014, 1:33:37 PM
i think ill skip the soul taker and run shield with rf

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0MfRB_FCAUTRVQFm8XLxiRGYUaOBpVGmwfAiSqJLAnLylPLJwtHy7_Mok2xTboNuk8BUSrROdG11BHUFBVrlXGVw1X4lhjWfNdxl8_YEthIWSjZp5qHnKpcrt07XYReu982X6vgKSCm4M4hO-G0YuMjRmPRo-mkFWRzp2uns2f36FtogCiD6SspwinMKeEqBipaKyqtPm4k7nNu-28n8AawbTEWMaextjPZdDQ0iHYJN2M4BLhc-Nq45_k7Ow47SDvDu988B_yL_Pd9zL60g==
"
mypitz wrote:
i think ill skip the soul taker and run shield with rf

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0MfRB_FCAUTRVQFm8XLxiRGYUaOBpVGmwfAiSqJLAnLylPLJwtHy7_Mok2xTboNuk8BUSrROdG11BHUFBVrlXGVw1X4lhjWfNdxl8_YEthIWSjZp5qHnKpcrt07XYReu982X6vgKSCm4M4hO-G0YuMjRmPRo-mkFWRzp2uns2f36FtogCiD6SspwinMKeEqBipaKyqtPm4k7nNu-28n8AawbTEWMaextjPZdDQ0iHYJN2M4BLhc-Nq45_k7Ow47SDvDu988B_yL_Pd9zL60g==

I am dual wielding with soul taker with rf now, but this is very gear dependent.
GMT +8
ign: RayHidetora
i been looking on your build and gear its some kinky stuff u use (legacy)...

and your build are low life ( i cant afford shav 6L yeat )

im playing ambush

i know the iir i carcass arent best option but i cant afford to reroll colours right now

here is the finish build
i lagged some stat points and proberly change a bit since i want dual curse

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0MfRB_FE0VUBcvGYUaOBpVGmwfAiSqJLAnLyj6KU8snC0fLv8yiTbFNug26TwFRKtGaUbXUFBVrlXGVw1X4lhjWK9Z818_YEthIWSjZp5qHm0Zcql07XYRd-V673zZfq-ApIKbgseDOITvhtGHKYuMjRmPRo-mkFWRzp2uns2f36IAog-krKcIpzCnhKgYqWisqrT5uJO77byfwBrBBMG0xp7G2M9l0NDSIdgk3YzgEuFz42rjn-Ts6-7sOO0g7w7vfPAf8i_z3fcy-ej60g==

STATS:
str 419
int 315
dex 126
life 4139
reists :
fire 93
light 78
cold 78
chaos -52

dmg = SHITLOAD vs many ..... single target just normal rf dmg
Last edited by mypitz on Apr 21, 2014, 11:00:32 AM