Chancing Unset Ring to Voideye?

I got an unset ring from the race rewards and I was wondering, if it is possible to craft a voideye by using orb of chance. The description in the wiki says it can only drop in ambush/invasion, but would it be possible to craft it in standart/hc, since it's not "dropping". Or is it just impossible to create outside of the season leagues?

I know the chances to craft it would be minimal, but I like the thought of it. :D

Any thoughts`?
I wouldnt bother unless the chanced ring has some model or effect the normal one doesnt
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cannot chance sth in a certain league if it does not drop in that specific league.
race reward white is item level 100, you should craft with it, alch etc, or sell it to someone who would craft with it... id offer to buy it but i dont play much anymore so i dont really care as much lol
Last edited by CaoMengde on Apr 22, 2014, 2:17:14 AM
I collected one of every ring with max implicit value and then orb of chanced them all. I got a Voideye out of it from the Unset ring. In Ambush league, of course.
Last edited by simballine on May 25, 2014, 5:05:04 PM
"
0versky wrote:
Cannot chance sth in a certain league if it does not drop in that specific league.
People are answering questions that weren't asked. This one answers the question that was asked. No, you can't chance a Voideye in standard.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Aparently you can't chance voideye out of the race reward ring. It would be a waste too in my opinion (loosing an alt art item just to get unique one) so I would not recommend doing that neither.
I got pretty lucky in 2week race, dropped an exalt, bought this and brought it with me to standard.
kiwi nation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info