"Failed to Connect to Instance"

I don't know if it's just me or my ISP but does anyone get this often? I've been getting it a lot and it's getting to the point where it's annoying to even do maps or zone in for Corrupted Areas.
I guess I'm the only one who experiences this, heh...
Not the only one... the last 2 days I've been unable to join any Corrupted zone due to: "Failed to connect to instance: Disconnected from server." every time I tried to. Also getting the same error randomly when using a TP.
No Pity... No Mercy... No Regret.
Never happened to me for a very long time, but yesterday I noticed an outtimed instance of fellshrine, where the portal still exists. Had no problem to enter the crypt waypoint and also no issues to open a new fell's instance...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Doesn't happen often, but it happened to me and apparently a few people in chat during the 135 minute race yesterday.
I guess I'm not the only one that gets it now that I gave it more time.

I fixed my constant disconnect issue because of my dad's routing with the VoIP phone that we got recently. For some reason, the person who told him to route it like "Modem -> VoIP -> Router -> my computer/other computers" which caused the connection to go from my original 45 mbps down/4 mbps up to 7 mbps down/4 mbps up. Whoever told him to do it that way was a retard...luckily that got found/fixed.

However, I still get it once in awhile when I zone into town but rarely when I zone out of town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info