GGG and their own "Official" forum...

You are not interested in your own forum or what?

9 days with spam in the subforum "Comunity Video/Streaming" and no one is able to take a peek and clean up...

Why have official forum if you are not concerned about it?

I've gotten into online forums, especially games forums, many years. And I've never seen a forum where those who should be most concerned, will not give a fuck so as pronounced as in this place. I do not mean only this spam problem. I say more than anything by the special concern of GGG using Reddit rather than their own official forum.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Apr 20, 2014, 2:44:37 AM
We did actually catch these accounts previously but due to an issue in the removal process, the posts were not fully removed. Thanks for letting us know!
"
Jake_GGG wrote:
We did actually catch these accounts previously but due to an issue in the removal process, the posts were not fully removed. Thanks for letting us know!

I'm saying that spam is not the biggest problem and you say nothing about the biggest problem... Typical.

Anyway, I've been moderator in various forums, and I know well how this works. Manually delete or hide topics or post is one more of the functions of the moderators. If a moderator does not have permission to delete or hide, is failure of the administrator.
What is the problem in this particular case? It is lack of competent moderators or failure of competent administration?

It's easy make excuses with the typical "we have a system failure." Not all are fools. Not after so much time with same old problems...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Who cares about the official forum, go to reddit or off topic, thats where the fun is.
"
Who cares about the official forum, go to reddit or off topic, thats where the fun is.

By all means go to Reddit to sing the praises of GGG and ask PoE [Removed by Support] questions. Sure to get a Chris sighting.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 20, 2014, 9:55:19 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"

By all means go to Reddit to sing the praises of GGG and ask PoE [Removed by Support] questions. Sure to get a Chris sighting.

Oh bless he who speaketh the truth! May Chris the Saviour be answering to our queries to us who are so alone out here. Reddit be damned! Damn you Reddit, thine art cursed, lest we gather there for the time being! Cursed youz yre Cursed! I feel so lonley and neglected ... :(((
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"

Oh bless he who speaketh the truth! May Chris the Saviour be answering to our queries to us who are so alone out here. Reddit be damned! Damn you Reddit, thine art cursed, lest we gather there for the time being! Cursed youz yre Cursed! I feel so lonley and neglected ... :(((

My comments just got a moderator to censor me for the use of... oh right... mustn't say it (see here: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fanboy) because I was deliberately being sarcastic out of frustration that since there is more praise of PoE in the Reddit PoE forum than here, that is why a Reddit post is more likely to elicit a response from Chris there than the same post here.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 20, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"
Actkqk wrote:
I'm saying that spam is not the biggest problem and you say nothing about the biggest problem... Typical.

So your actual issue isn't the spam (which was addressed), but only your excuse to whine about Chris posting on Reddit? If that's so, then post it outright and don't beat around the bush -- maybe you'll get more on topic responses then, too. Don't flame the CSR person who won't play your little passive-aggressive mind game.

I'm not a fan of Reddit because it's very cliquish and opinions not shared by the local clique get voted into oblivion. I also find the interface annoying. However, Chris has the right to personal time, and where he spends that personal time is neither your nor my business. He does post here, too. Yes, I'd prefer if the official forum were the best place to get dev responses, which it currently is not, but I also understand why he prefers to hang out in a place where the focus is more on the positive aspects. Negativity isn't very appealing.

Neither the artificial positive atmosphere on Reddit nor the artificially negative atmosphere here are very representative of the actual state of things, but yeah, given the choice, cuddles feel better than kicks. Driving off people and then complaining that they are gone doesn't cut it.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 20, 2014, 10:46:01 AM
I don't think I've seen this much misplaced anger in a thread yet... congrats guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info