Righteous Fire +???

Mjolner wins! Thanks :D
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Apr 20, 2014, 2:27:56 AM
Oddly, you don't have an option for Dual redbeaks Snapshot which is my preferred option. your main weapon doesnt really matter, but i like to use

in my mainhand for fast leapslamming.

a RF build doesnt really need a melee attack, so alot of build guides will recommend using a
along with double Andvarius rings just for farming. just my 2 chaos :P
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Not a bad idea, but I'm not really worried about stacking MF at all. If I was I'd use dual andy rings and pick up extra res with Aurumvorax. When I cast RF I do weapon swap and snapshot it. I just didn't include that because I didn't think it was relevant.

Spoiler

I'm really just looking to pick up some extra damage and not sure what would be best. Mjonlner is certainly sounding like the most fun, but I'm not sure how powerful it would be. With 20/20 RF and Iron Will... Arc might be a pretty sexy addition. More damage than Searing Bond though? Doubtful. Soul Taker adds nice survivability too... no blood magic, but still use LGoH.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion... hopefully I'll get some more ideas.
This reeks of a gloat thread, you have all that overpowered shit and you cant make a simple decision on what extra shitty skill to choose to an already overpowered build in overpowered gear ?

Did you RMT everything you linked ?
"
stormyknight wrote:
This reeks of a gloat thread, you have all that overpowered shit and you cant make a simple decision on what extra shitty skill to choose to an already overpowered build in overpowered gear ?

Erm, nope... been playing on Standard for quite some time. I've had quite a few high level builds and I know RF is already OP as shit... just trying to find something to make it a bit more fun. I could link some other shit if you'd like to cry about that as well. It's Standard league for crying out loud... lots of people have this shit.

Your highest level shit is 86 on Ambush... seen any of the 90+ guys on Standard? I'm guessing not.
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Apr 20, 2014, 12:47:43 AM
"
"
stormyknight wrote:

Erm, nope... been playing on Standard for quite some time. I've had quite a few high level builds and I know RF is already OP as shit... just trying to find something to make it a bit more fun. I could link some other shit if you'd like to cry about that as well. It's Standard league for crying out loud... lots of people have this shit.

Your highest level shit is 86 on Ambush... seen any of the 90+ guys on Standard? I'm guessing not.

wtf has level got to do about anything, i have an 86 on standard to ?

my point was your playing a boring as fuck build with all the best in slot shit and you are wondering how to make it more overpowered. wtf is even the point of this thread, just play it with searing bond like EVERYBODY ELSE.

then get bored of it and come cry because your build made the game boring.
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
"
stormyknight wrote:

wtf has level got to do about anything, i have an 86 on standard to ?

my point was your playing a boring as fuck build with all the best in slot shit and you are wondering how to make it more overpowered. wtf is even the point of this thread, just play it with searing bond like EVERYBODY ELSE.

then get bored of it and come cry because your build made the game boring.

My point is I've put a ton of time into Standard and saved up for the build I want to make... and I want to optimize it. I'm not sure why you're crying so much. Maybe the Easter bunny forgot about you. Thanks for your input though!
The personal attacks and bullshit are strong in this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info