How do you imagine ACT 4 to be like?

This is my opinion you don't have to agree.
You can post your own opinions and how you think its going to be and don't feel bad about it.

Spoiler
So you were exiled by Dominus, he sent you to Wraeclast where you pretty much got very strong. You kicked his ass. But after a while you start to feel homesick, and you decide to go back to Oriath, most of the exiles you met decided to make a home in forest encampment since the bandits were "dealt with", and only a few decided to go back. So everyone made a ship and she was named "Merry gull v 2.0" with Bestel as a captain ofc. The trip took 2 days because of the crazy weather condition around wraeclastian sea. When you arrived it seemed like something was off. There was not a living soul on the island... Where could they be? Were they killed.
Right as you turned towards a mountain you felt a sinister aura that was far thicker than the one in wraeclast.... What has spread to oriath? You travel around it to find out! Maybe dominus left something there that he was to scared to bring to wraeclast? Who knows :D

share your imaginative stories ~~~
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Act 3 has terribly bad design and retarded overpowered mobs that ruin all fun in el races. So act 4 map will probably look like spider with 999 legs and filled with oneshoting ranged mobs with range of 10 screens.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
fishing for map pieces to fight kaom and hyrri
Rumor has been spreading around Wraeclast of a legendary relic hidden on the island by Kaom centuries ago. According to the game guide and FAQ page, the relic granted the holder the best RNG possible. Like, uniques all the time. The battle hardened exiles began to trek out across the continent in search for the relic with the help of Dora the Explorer and Rebecca Black, where they will undergo an adventure of friendship, sacrifice, and love.

Coming Soon.
Return to Oriath and wreak havoc.
I imagine act 4 to look like a few frames of the most beautiful environment imaginable. But every single creature puts hundreds of thousands of particles on the screen, and Wraeclast has been suddenly hit by a storm that rains sizzling smoking lightning bolts with hundreds of tiny faces in each bolt and an individual explosion animation as it strikes the ground. So by the time three monsters have finally rendered on the screen after you walk through a doorway, the other ten that your client wasn't able to render and actually thought were twelve screens away have killed your character. Then a boss monster appears that would have one-shot you anyway and lets out a menacing laugh and the words "Don't forget to purchase our new microtransaction effect for a unique Cyclone animation with even more particles!"
"
Act 4: You have finally gained pants, now you pull them down, bend over and prepare for the worst.

5/5 would bend over
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
why does everyone think act4 is back to Oriath? check the map of wraeclast, we've barely covered like 30% of it!!!

obviously you just travel further inland

map for people who can't google

Spoiler
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Apr 19, 2014, 1:13:08 PM
I believe it´s made with much RNG
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
jstq wrote:
Act 3 has terribly bad design and retarded overpowered mobs that ruin all fun in el races. So act 4 map will probably look like spider with 999 legs and filled with oneshoting ranged mobs with range of 10 screens.

"Spider with 999 legs". I giggled!

On T: I imagine either a) Snow/arctic b) volcanic in terms of landscape.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info