A serious try...

....to make the forums a better place for at least 2/3 days:

Its easter weekend and I feel the need to wish everybody nice holidays, have fun wth your kids and family and --- of course ---- many many red eggs ( for very good luck in the rest of the year ;)
Red.... eggs? I don't get it.

Anyway, happy zombie-jesus weekend!
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Red.... eggs? I don't get it.

Anyway, happy zombie-jesus weekend!

Jesus isn't a zombie, he's a lich.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The eggs have been there before Jesus: Eastern days was a pagan festival of fertility and the egg ( and the rabbit) was symbol for that. "Fertility" eggs have been longtime forbidden by the christian church, thats why they have been hided. This is the source of our nowadays custom to hide coloured eggs for our children.

Anyway, "Zombie-Jesus", or "pagan fertility", these days have always been days of peace and hope, so I wish you will have many red eggs. As i described before, the colour red is symbol of rich harvest and good luck for the rest of the year.

BTW: The coulor red can be interpreted as the coulour of blood:

1.) Maybe there have been preys, maybe animals or even human beings.

2.) More probably: if an egg is fertile, it has a liitle red spot of blood inside, from which the new life will grow. In this sense I wish all of our community to be fertile and less aggressive ;)
I sincerely wish you a nice and happy weekend (I know mine is awesome so far) and that you don't have to face uninformed trolls in this thread.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Thanks, appreciate ;)
To you, too
Last edited by Moonlight33 on Apr 19, 2014, 9:10:13 AM
That little bit of info on the red eggs is nice. :)
Off Topic -------> Way
TMI
Stuff like "Zombie-Jesus" is needlessly trollish. I know that Christians are "free for all" targets these days, but still, seems off to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info