Can´t find certain Armor

Hello Community,

I have a little problem of finding an Occultists Vestment.
Yesterday I decided to farm alot of them in order to chance them. (I am lucky with Andvarius chancing why not shavs). But I can´t find even one of them. I farmed 62-68 areas (maps and non maps) almost 5 hours. Not a single one dropped. They can drop at 62 and 60 from rare mobs right?

Now I am sitting here and ask myself what am I doing wrong? Bad luck?
Yea youre doing the right thing, just takes time. If I were you I wouldnt specifically try to chance Shavs. I chance just about every OV and Imperial Bow I find since like 2 leagues ago with no results...just keep it the back of your mind as you go about your normal playing...
Farming for a specific unique is sheer folly. Its like farming for a 6 link or better yet, for a external or mirror lol
I farmed a lot in the Catacombs and they don't drop a lot. I wasn't looking for them but at one point I was chancing everyone I found and and I haven't chanced more than 10-15. i wanted a Shavs just so I could say I have one. Humans right? I did chance something but you know what I got :)
Spoiler

I probably used the Catacombs to go up over 10 levels too because I screwed up my build and was trying to salvage it. I'm stubborn that way. You know how RNG works: If you're looking for something you won't find it until you stop looking for it.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info