Was looking around for a new armor last night and i took a peek at the Incandescent Heart.

The armor seems to be a bit of a mix and since i don't actually use ES on any char i'm not sure if it is a good idea to mix armor armor AND es? But then i also remebered about the aegis aurora shield and i was thinking of making something out of them instead of my current semi boring build!
But should i then just go for as much ES as possible? I might just make a new scion for this since then i would be free to go in any direction needed.

Also with a 1h + shield what would be the optimal skill usage? I was thinking of spectral throw but then again some elemental damage would maybe work better.

I usually try stuff out myself but i've been stuck with my own kind of build for way to long now and i don't feel like wasting to much currency for something i don't really know much about :) Any imput would be great.
Last edited by Makta on Apr 19, 2014, 10:24:14 AM
Nevermind. Took a look at the talent setup i was going for but they are just to spread out. Not worth it.
Last edited by Makta on Apr 19, 2014, 11:35:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info