New Ambush Mapping Guild - Dawn Raiders

Guild Purpose: To bring together a core group of players that want to go for the best gear in the game while still having fun. Obtaining the best gear is difficult to accomplish as a solo player due to the IIR and IIQ boosts that groups receive and the PITA of maintaining a map pool.

Requirements:
1. You have a level 75+ Ambush character (not a full time summoner)
2. You are a mature player that wants to run maps, trade, share build ideas, and improve your character and gear
3. You understand that gearing your character includes IIR and IIQ items and you are willing to wear this gear when farming with guild members
4. You are courteous and trust worthy

Other Things

Time Zone: East Coast US in evenings is when I am usually on. Other times will be up to the guild membership.

Status of Guild I have just had the Guild's name changed and have some stash tabs.

About me - I play a level 81 Ranger and I am an active poster in the Ranger forum and a fairly active trader under my IGN: Winterbough. Links to my Ambush Store and Ranger Guide are posted in my signature.

What's next - As we build a core group of players we will all decide on other guild features and goals we want to pursue.

How to Join If this sounds like something you want to do then send me a PM with a few lines about your PoE character and what your play style is. Again playing with a full time summoner isn't fun, so please be able to specialize your character into a different play style if you wish to join the guild.

Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info