End Game Rant.

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Or GGG could simply steal the reddit idea and let the people self police spam posts by down voting it or some other similar means of self regulation. Or maybe from server side similar to how trade chat limits spam posting.

Idk, it could work I'm sure and either way I don't care lol.

say hi to downvoets bots lol xD

and if you have rpoblem with party tab - use search option
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Or GGG could simply steal the reddit idea and let the people self police spam posts by down voting it or some other similar means of self regulation. Or maybe from server side similar to how trade chat limits spam posting.

Idk, it could work I'm sure and either way I don't care lol.

say hi to downvoets bots lol xD

and if you have rpoblem with party tab - use search option

Search doesnt always help because people use different words for the same quest.

I think it really would be best to just select the quest/choose what you wanna do like XP or MF runs or maps instead of typing it, then no WTS could be posted.
Board should just link to poe.xyz.is

Not kidding btw
IGN: KoTao
see that giant search bar on top? Type 'map' or 'dock'
Or make a pointless rant.
The parties you're looking for are already filled up thus you can't see them.

Try make a Docks/Maps party and watch how fast it fills up.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Apr 19, 2014, 7:20:06 AM
These threads always crack me up. It's like people are actively looking for something to bitch about every. single. time. they open the game up.

By the way, it being called a "noticeboard" doesn't imply that it's meant strictly for parties. Oh, and search bar.

That said, separate tabs would be nice I suppose. But as others have pointed out, it probably wouldn't change much. And I can't imagine this is something that's worth GGG babysitting.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
dat guy is level 100
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
These threads always crack me up. It's like people are actively looking for something to bitch about every. single. time. they open the game up.

By the way, it being called a "noticeboard" doesn't imply that it's meant strictly for parties. Oh, and search bar.

That said, separate tabs would be nice I suppose. But as others have pointed out, it probably wouldn't change much. And I can't imagine this is something that's worth GGG babysitting.

This is what the dev Rhys says about trade parties:
"

Yeah, personally I hate those. I understand that it's nostalgic for some, but really, they need to die in a fire. Hopefully, the upcoming improvements to trade will alleviate this... but I doubt it'll stop it happening completely. T_T

(from: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780247/page/6)
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
Hojirozame wrote:
Just out of curiosity, is there a max amount of parties that can be displayed on the board...or will it display every active party for that act?

There is a limit. That's why old public parties are forced to recreate after x minutes (less than 1 hour in standard when I played there some months ago) in order to be seen at all in the list.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
The party-noticeboards are the perfect currency-trading interface. There are always standing orders to buy/sell pretty much every piece of currency, making it really easy to quickly get some if you need some, or to quickly sell some if you need more chaos/exalts.

I'd hate to move to a trade channel and have to actively spam there in the hopes of anyone ever seeing it. Anyway, there's a search function in the notice boards, so trade-stuff doesn't really clog up anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info