End Game Rant.

Just got to Act 3, Merciless, got to Sarn, and what do I find, the noticeboard (Parties) is nothing but a giant list of WTT, WTS and all that crap, I didnt play this far to just get a massive list of people wanting to sell trade or swap.

Last edited by iamnotspock on Apr 19, 2014, 12:37:16 AM
Yeah this is the worst part of merc.....
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her
dat guy is level 100
They need to make boards for people selling maps and people who want to trade currencies.
I don't think a general trade party board would help. I would imagine you need more specific boards like for maps/currency/low level items/uniques etc to make searching and communicating more efficient.
The search bar helps sorting through the garbage.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I don't think a general trade party board would help. I would imagine you need more specific boards like for maps/currency/low level items/uniques etc to make searching and communicating more efficient.
Or you'd end up with one guy, multi account, party on each board. Whole new level of clutter.

Wouldn't help.

This would be inevitable but that doesn't mean it wouldn't receive legitimate use sufficient to make it worthwhile.
Or GGG could simply steal the reddit idea and let the people self police spam posts by down voting it or some other similar means of self regulation. Or maybe from server side similar to how trade chat limits spam posting.

Idk, it could work I'm sure and either way I don't care lol.
Make a party board that allows no typing but simply a choice of options,the quest you want to party up for primarily.Maybe extra options to account for experience runs(maybe simply an option that says loot/xp run).
Just out of curiosity, is there a max amount of parties that can be displayed on the board...or will it display every active party for that act?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info