"Is the game already dead" posts

The other thing is if you can´t stand a insult from a child as adult your life is a fail.

~metaphorically speaking
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Apr 19, 2014, 4:43:22 PM
"
Jojas wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
Iv found the majority of people have no true consciousness, and are merely programmed automata. Merely a product of their environment with no inner self-reflection.

What you call "inner self-reflection" is also nothing but a product of your environment. Or do you think you were born with it?

I think chaos theory offers the best chance to define the dynamics of self-reflection in mathematical terms. There's a point after analyzing your own behavior, thought process, and meta information which you can say that youve transcended your environment. Its about the levels of abstraction from which you perceive and make judgements.
But of course you are correct, your environment does play a large role. When you are surrounded by small minded people who care only about their own gains and you are punished when you think for yourself...it is not at all conducive towards such high level cognition.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
When you are surrounded by small minded people who care only about their own gains and you are punished when you think for yourself...it is not at all conducive towards such high level cognition.

This describes just about everything from the public education system to working class work world.
Need free guild/clan hosting?
Check us out at http://Es-Gamers.com
PoE is dead threads,just ignore em or troll them
Why should you shut it down? You are supporting censorship instead of freedom of speech.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Why should you shut it down? You are supporting censorship instead of freedom of speech.

Lol, love all those politicians and philosophers we got around here. If the state is tearing your internet pants apart to take a look at your e-peen, it's okay. But let a private company run their private forum how they like it and it gets official in here.

Why don't you take your concerns to a local forum?
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Apr 20, 2014, 6:35:49 AM
"
MyhoodBruh wrote:
PoE is dead threads,just ignore em or troll them
"
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 If you really think that censorship for posts that you don't like is the way to go then you should find a country with a dictator that supports your ideals and immediately move to it.

How one wants one's *privately owned internet forum* operated and one's *publicly funded country* operated can and should be two entirely different things. Your hyperbole regarding the two is unproductive at best, laughable at worst.

Support desperately need to expand their idea of 'antagonism' from merely responses and towards actual threads started merely to antagonise, as these 'game is dead' threads certainly are.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 20, 2014, 8:57:37 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
They also need to take care of disgusting whiteknights like you! Who can say what they want because they throw their bank account at the devs!

Of course he's more important than you (or me). Food doesn't grow on the table, and if you give more, you get more. Outside of welfare and living at home, that is pretty much a basic concept of life.

That said, even as a freeloader you get away with a lot of crap here that wouldn't fly anywhere else. They permit people and stuff on this forum that are harmful to their own interests, and yet they do it for whatever reason. It's admirable in some ways, and foolish in others. Lack of consequences almost never leads to better behavior.

They could have a system like this: One guest section where everyone can post, all other forum sections require an account with at least a level 20+ character. If probated, the game account also gets suspended. Would you prefer that? (I think I would.)
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

They also need to take care of disgusting whiteknights like you! Who can say what they want because they throw their bank account at the devs!

PS GAMES DEAD

Someone's working on his >9000th probation.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info