"Is the game already dead" posts

so why do other "duplicate threads" get locked and deleted all the time?
S L O W E R
From invasion point of view its looks like dead for sure
16:55 EU
▄█▀█▀█
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 If you really think that censorship for posts that you don't like is the way to go then you should find a country with a dictator that supports your ideals and immediately move to it.

Yeah, I get it. You need your freedom to shit on other people and their creations.
The game will truly be dead when topics like this stop appearing. So far the game seems incredibly active with this topic appearing almost daily for the last year.
"
kasub wrote:
The game will truly be dead when topics like this stop appearing. So far the game seems incredibly active with this topic appearing almost daily for the last year.

Game = Forum?
"
SkyCore wrote:
Iv found the majority of people have no true consciousness, and are merely programmed automata. Merely a product of their environment with no inner self-reflection.

What you call "inner self-reflection" is also nothing but a product of your environment. Or do you think you were born with it?
When there are posts saying the game is dying: it means it is dying. I've played enough games where the same exact thing happened and the whiteknights lost everytime. In hc league, I have yet to see a single public party in a3 merc. Now that is just sad. In ambush, I actually see from time to time periods of 5 min where literally nothing is posted in trade chat. The busiest league, and nobody posts in the most spammed channel.. lol.
Last edited by jebroni on Apr 19, 2014, 1:43:18 PM
Invasion EU 19:44 sat
▄█▀█▀█
"
jebroni wrote:
When there are posts saying the game is dying: it means it is dying. I've played enough games where the same exact thing happened and the whiteknights lost everytime. In hc league, I have yet to see a single public party in a3 merc. Now that is just sad. In ambush, I actually see from time to time periods of 5 min where literally nothing is posted in trade chat. The busiest league, and nobody posts in the most spammed channel.. lol.

this is far from the truth. If Marvel Heroes is kicking and doing fine, PoE has NOTHING to worry about. especially since PoE is widely regarded as one of the more successful f2p games.

Almost every online game forum has players who cry "GAME IS DYING" Every video game forum have post saying "FIX this or i LEAVE FOREVER"

anyway- if the game dies, then theres a chance for an offline version. Its a win/win to me.
"
GameQB11 wrote:
this is far from the truth. If Marvel Heroes is kicking and doing fine, PoE has NOTHING to worry about. especially since PoE was widely regarded as one of the more successful f2p games.

Almost every online game forum has players who cry "GAME IS DYING" Every video game forum have post saying "FIX this or i LEAVE FOREVER"

anyway- if the game dies, then theres a chance for an offline version. Its a win/win to me.

See bolded text. poe WAS a good game, and now somehow d3 is back in competition. This is because: d3 at least tried to fix its flaws, poe didnt even glance at theirs. I've been here for maybe 2 years, and poe still has some glaring "wtf" issues that should have been addressed ages ago.

And do take note how every video game has died eventually.. so making a point about every game forum having these kinds of posts is meaningless. Even gaming behemoths like WoW is on its fall. The only exception I've ever seen to this is the moba genre. And coincidentally, there are no "this game is dying" posts in those games, because they aren't dying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info