"Is the game already dead" posts

I see these posts littering the forums from time-to-time, and I can't help but wonder why they aren't deleted on the spot? Most of the threads start off saying "POE only has X players on Steam now, which is way less than when it was released". All someone has to do is link the Steam Stats page http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

And click on "View all of the top 100 most-played games" to see where POE sits. From occasionally glancing at it myself it seems to sit in the top 20-30 consistently. This should immediately shut down these kinds of posts. Maybe sticky that link and then auto-delete all of these retarded posts? Just a suggestion, thanks! :)
Last edited by Shmez on Apr 18, 2014, 6:47:15 PM
PoE has really healthy player numbers and we're pleased with its metrics. There are certainly fewer players

lowest plays playing right now

with the new content and stuff GGG is putting out will have to see what they do next league

do or die for them
I think most of those people who keep claiming that sort of stuff are [Removed by Support] from D3 who want to try to convert more players L
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 20, 2014, 10:10:14 AM
 If you really think that censorship for posts that you don't like is the way to go then you should find a country with a dictator that supports your ideals and immediately move to it.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Shmez wrote:
I see these posts littering the forums from time-to-time, and I can't help but wonder why they aren't deleted on the spot? Most of the threads start off saying "POE only has X players on Steam now, which is way less than when it was released". All someone has to do is link the Steam Stats page http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

And click on "View all of the top 100 most-played games" to see where POE sits. From occasionally glancing at it myself it seems to sit in the top 20-30 consistently. This should immediately shut down these kinds of posts. Maybe sticky that link and then auto-delete all of these retarded posts? Just a suggestion, thanks! :)

yep I agree.

I also think the same about posts whining about those posts and I also think the same about my post telling you what I think about your post.

Have fun. =)

EDIT: I've got some coffin nails,I heard someone was dying.
Last edited by Temper on Apr 18, 2014, 10:53:06 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 If you really think that censorship for posts that you don't like is the way to go then you should find a country with a dictator that supports your ideals and immediately move to it.

Any successful country is subverted by foreign intelligence agencies through insidious propaganda and well funded opposition(both internal and external) because they represent a threat. If you think censorship of subversion is a bad thing then you should wake up to the brave new world, mate. Information warfare extends far beyond your perception.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Sorry guys just got to work, was busy playing PoE today and having a blast! Can't believe I didn't hear about the game dying until just now, I better tell my guild, they are still playing!
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Lol, you must be new to official game forums. Go try spam '[insert game here] is dying' on other official forums, you'll get permabanned pretty fast. Comparing a forum to a country makes you look silly.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yeah they are annoying. However, if they auto-delete "game is dying" posts then they better auto-deleted all the "game is perfect, go play something else" posts too and also all the type of posts I don't personally like.

However the correct answer is those posts do not break the rules.
Last edited by JIIX on Apr 19, 2014, 12:42:09 AM
"
JIIX wrote:
Yeah they are annoying. However, if they auto-delete "game is dying" posts then they better auto-deleted all the "game is perfect, go play something else" posts too and also all the type of posts I don't personally like.

However the correct answer is those posts do not break the rules.

Well you could make a decent case for them falling into 'hateful' posts. Equate negativity to hateful, and associate 'game is dead' to negativity with strong inference.
But then youd be overwhelmed with people who dont understand logic being befuddled and going straight for the hitler references supported by the wartime patriotism propaganda waving 'freedom' brainlessly.

Yet again im reminded of the limited language we use. A perfect language would make such subtle attacks immediately visible so they could be seen for what they are.

Iv found the majority of people have no true consciousness, and are merely programmed automata. Merely a product of their environment with no inner self-reflection. They either dont care about high level truths, lack the mental tools to process such abstract concepts, or are kept distracted. But anyway, back to the game.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 19, 2014, 4:24:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info