Anyone got ideas on how to better this build?

Well this was the first character I made without following a guide, just had the general idea of what I wanted. My skill tree at the mo looks like this:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbEZYSaRRNFxwXLxmFGjgabB8CJDwkqiepKU8qjSycLR8t0jbFNtg26TrYO-E8BT1fQ2NG10kbTdhSU1WuVcZV1lj1Wm1dxmTnZk9mnm0ZcLtxTXF5doJ-WX_GgKSBSYM4h2WIG4uMjHaOZI9Gj6aXhZeVl_Saz5wtna6dxJ_fogCio6cIpyunXKeEr7eyOLTRtQS2-rcxwfPDbcgMz2XQ0Ngk2RPa3eFz4vfjauQi7BjsOOxV7SDvfO-F96b60g==

And my gear looks like this:
Spoiler

Used to run clarity alongside discipline which was great, but 6-linking the staff put an end to that due to mana costs of discharge. One point on these, do the +effect of aura nodes increase the ES and mana regen, or just increase their radius (like +quality does with the gem)?

No idea if my skill tree is too messy to redo anything, do feel a bit gimped between armour/evasion/ES but it does the job for now. Was thinking heading into CI, but again may not be possible with the points I have left.

I run with ~2500 hps and ~2500 ES with discipline, 10% dmg reduction 85/60/57/-16 for resists too.

Thoughts?
Trying to get hold of Doedre's ring to land a second curse, vulnerability for the DoT damage... but I ask myself why as screens of mobs drop before the burn even kicks in :/
Make up your mind: CI or don't CI. Unless you maybe want to go low life, but I have no experience with that.

Try to get Iron Reflexes if you want to be more tanky. Lots of great life nodes that way too.

"
One point on these, do the +effect of aura nodes increase the ES and mana regen, or just increase their radius (like +quality does with the gem)?
Yes, they increase the mana regen and ES. Only ones like "30% increased Radius of Auras" across from Necromatic Aegis increases the radius.

If if you got more life, you could get Eldrich Battery.

Grab Elemental Adaption when you max out your resists (unless you already have and just forgot to put it in the tree.)

I don't like messing with people's trees and then posting a radically different one, as I always get less damage and more life.

Have you tried Flameblast instead of Discharge? Also, you could try Blood Dance boots (20-30% chance to get Frenzy charge on kill, 1% life regen per Frenzy Charge, 6% increased damage against enemies on low life per frenzy charge.)

That belt is nice, but lots of your non-unique items need an upgrade.
My gear's changed a little bit since this post but still falls within the category of... "shit". That just comes with luck and mapping though.

Decided to stay as I am pretty much and not bother with CI - too much of an overhaul and I seem to be doing alright at the mo using ES as the mitigation with scarily low armour and evasion stats; but it works ok with the huge increase in AE I have so I can stand with mobs on the edge of the map and still get full effect.

Never considered going IR with this build, but think I would lose too much along the way despite the life nodes.

Ty for the reply though :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info