Moderators needed in global chat ASAP

"
Sayyid wrote:
The only question at this point really is "When will GGG finally give up the ruse and admit they need an actual organized marketplace implemented in-game?" Help us AH-wan Kenobi, you're our only hope!

Chris posted a while back about the then-current plans for upgrading the trade system:

"
Chris wrote:
As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
When we had volunteer mods we enforced the trade/general chat policies, since we were eliminated it seems that has gone by the wayside.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
When we had volunteer mods we enforced the trade/general chat policies, since we were eliminated it seems that has gone by the wayside.

Maybe because the volunteer mods were a little bit overzealous and got power hungry.
"
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

Maybe because the volunteer mods were a little bit overzealous and got power hungry.

My experience is that they made chat bearable to even have open. =)

I think they should add a cooldown of 10 secs or so for each time you post on trade chat, and also add a space between each character name. This might help control the spam a bit, at least.
"
Chris wrote:
You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

Hehehe. No buyouts you say? Will never happen. People will always find a way to list buyouts. If it's needed there will just come a external website on which you can list buyouts for your public stash tabs.

The simple way is to either name your public stash tabs "b/o 1 ex" etc. or like this:

i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info