Moderators needed in global chat ASAP

Hey there,

If another player is disrupting the Global channel with trade-related requests, be sure to report them and they will be addressed where necessary.

If alot of players are trading in the Global channel, feel free to add this as a note in your report.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

If another player is disrupting the Global channel with trade-related requests, be sure to report them and they will be addressed where necessary.

If alot of players are trading in the Global channel, feel free to add this as a note in your report.

then youll be receiving reports every 2-3 minutes. but maybe if people gona get probation-hammered others would stop
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
global chat/trade chat doesn't matter, GGG didn't get laid too much time, well that matters! so they rage on traders in global chat to let go their anger.
"
to let go their anger.

:D that's a great idea.
maybe it explains, why some content is so outragesly terribly designed, while other stuff is really great - it's on purpose :D

Wait, people use Global Chat? I thought that everyone turned that shit off at the start of Open Beta and never turned it back on except when they accidentally hit shift+enter.
"
Xikorut wrote:
Wait, people use Global Chat? I thought that everyone turned that shit off at the start of Open Beta and never turned it back on except when they accidentally hit shift+enter.

A very well thought out response to this post:

Hu3hu3hu3hu3huh3uh3uh3uh3uh3uh3uhu3hu3huh3u3hu
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Flippers make trade too unbearable to idle in. Now its nothing but other flippers so nobody is even there to read their spam.

So next they are moving more and more into general. Desperate bunch those flippers. Soon enough nobody will want to deal with general. It'll be even worse than trade..all the flippers and all the usual gen chat beggars on top of it.
The only question at this point really is "When will GGG finally give up the ruse and admit they need an actual organized marketplace implemented in-game?" Help us AH-wan Kenobi, you're our only hope!
issue i have with it, when looking for a group to join, it aint that easy!
all you see is WTT -- WTB -- WTS and so on..

its just one big cluster Fak!
plz restrict global trading to stealth trades like

"pc
?"
"thx piety
"
"are these worth anything?
"
"omg
from one map"
"I'd sell this if selling was legal in global
"