Level Two Dudes

Level two dudes keep adding me on my friends list. I don't know em. Anyone else getting this? Are these RMT'ers that fake a social activity??
Kick em out!!
those are probly boters, got "friended" few times that way too. if this happens quite often change your password
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
"
dealer13 wrote:
those are probly boters, got "friended" few times that way too. if this happens quite often change your password

Nothing to do with my password, it's like 30 chars. And it's because I post in global check AKA price check central.
happened to me also.

non-responsive lvl 2 chars.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
srry that was me i was trying to trade with u i only wanted new friends :(
"
lolbam wrote:
srry that was me i was trying to trade with u i only wanted new friends :(

damn, thats sad ;(
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
the bots do that to add your name to a stupid website that lists what currency youre looking to buy/sell and what ratio youre looking for. Then random people whisper you hours later asking to trade for orbs that youve already sold.. Pisses me off.
"
the bots do that to add your name to a stupid website that lists what currency youre looking to buy/sell and what ratio youre looking for. Then random people whisper you hours later asking to trade for orbs that youve already sold.. Pisses me off.

Exactly, there are some sites doing that.
They got to add you, so they can keep track whether you are online or not for the people who are using their service able to find you in game for items or currency purchase.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Hi there,

If this is happening to you please email us about it at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to look into the matter. Any account or character names you can provide would help us to do so more effectively.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info