What are the base resistance values for bosses in maps?

bump
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
we want answers!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Easily testable with different valued Curses, and potentially a Doedre's to allow for more rigorous testing.

Only mobs I know the Resists off the type of my head, is Zombies/Miscreations.. Gotta know it, to cap it [as a Summoner]. ~.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
someone test for me :)
a
why do i open this damn topic after each bump? :(
According to the link given earlier in this topic... Dominus has the following resists.

Fire:39 cold:39 lightning:52 chaos:39

Seeing how his basetype is copied to maps with the exact same skillset, you can conclude map dominus has those resists.
"
kasub wrote:
According to the link given earlier in this topic... Dominus has the following resists.

Fire:39 cold:39 lightning:52 chaos:39

Seeing how his basetype is copied to maps with the exact same skillset, you can conclude map dominus has those resists.

I won't take assumptions, when i want specifics. I highly doubt a palace version of dominus will have the same resists as merciless dominus.
Why would you doubt it? He's pretty much a carbon copy of dominus except has higher damage/HP.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 24, 2014, 10:14:22 AM
"
kasub wrote:
Why would you doubt it? He's pretty much a carbon copy of dominus except has higher damage/HP.

Got a quote?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info