Help on advancing my ek/mom/eb build.

Here is my gear, where should i advance im thinking of my rings or wand could do with an update.

But i think im at the point where upgrades are few and far between now.

Any thoughts ?

GEAR
Spoiler

Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 18, 2014, 10:35:49 AM
Shield, helm, gloves, boots.

You should really try to just get more ES (mana) overall. Your regen would skyrocket. I'm doing a similar build with FP, and found that investing in armor and EV just isn't worth it. Though I'm also a block build.

I can't imagine you're getting a decent amount of armor/evasion out of that gear, and pure es gear with high life rolls tends to be cheap.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Here is a break down of my defenses.

723 Mana After buffs.
Didn't realize you were IR, but 9k armor is really nothing special for IR, and I wouldn't think it would be worth the point investment. Not to mention cloak is kind of a waste if you're on that side of the tree anyway. The actual MoM node is only a few points away.

Oh and 2.5k life/700 mana is kind of pitiful. Having all that extra mana doesn't do you any good if you're just reserving it all. That's why I only use clarity and tempest shield, I have 4k life and 2.8k unreserved mana, with my total mana at 3.9k. Casters really don't need auras as much as attackers, but I guess with EK you're stuck using hatred at least :/

Maybe I'll post my stat sheet when I get home to give you idea of how I'm going about it.
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Didn't realize you were IR, but 9k armor is really nothing special for IR, and I wouldn't think it would be worth the point investment. Not to mention cloak is kind of a waste if you're on that side of the tree anyway. The actual MoM node is only a few points away.

Oh and 2.5k life/700 mana is kind of pitiful. Having all that extra mana doesn't do you any good if you're just reserving it all. That's why I only use clarity and tempest shield, I have 4k life and 2.8k unreserved mana, with my total mana at 3.9k. Casters really don't need auras as much as attackers, but I guess with EK you're stuck using hatred at least :/

Maybe I'll post my stat sheet when I get home to give you idea of how I'm going about it.

Hrm well i don't know. My build is no slouch, its VERY tanky.. even with 2500 HP and 700 mana.

Here is a 78 courtyard on a corrupted 8 mod map. Not much trouble here.

So its not about the HP or the Mana i have plenty but more would be nice.

Well here's my defence tab if you were curious:

Notice I have zero investment in armor/eva, but still do 75+ maps solo just fine.
Long live the new Flesh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info