Game is really dead? O_O

All people, who wanted to play poe, played it way before it w´got to steam. When i activate trade chat in ambush and get put on chat #20 or higher and it instantly get spamed, shows me, that more ppl are playing, than in other 4 month leagues before.
I don't see the game dying. So why don't you go start a fire somewhere else.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
I don't mind.. I play solo :)
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
hard to swallow
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

lol no

as if poe is gonna last that long with its terrible issues and dead endgame that promotes rmt or no lifing or trade simming

why is it so hard for you to face it?

Proof is in the pudding

Sounds like you don't like the game very much. If its so bad and dead then why are you here?

No kidding.

OP, I say this completely calmly, without anger: I hope that you have something better to do with your time than post threads like this. Real life honestly is short, and we're all playing hardcore whether we like it or not. Are you sure that you want to be spending your time here, doing this, right now?
Mods still asleep?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Still 25 most played game on steam at this moment, I still don't care.

ancalagon3000 your friendslist is empty because they are people like you(who else would hang out with such a negative nancy) who get butthurt because of some pixel they wanted and didn't get.

So they don't play anymore, who cares.

Everytime I go online there are tons of people online on my Friends and Guild list, are you jelly?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Apr 18, 2014, 6:28:09 AM
Maybe if I stop seeing this thread every week I'll consider the possibility.
People just like whining.
"
Bunnu wrote:
Maybe if I stop seeing this thread every week I'll consider the possibility.

They should put an add on the Forum. Then they would survive alone from the money they get from the 'Game is dead' people visiting the Forum to make their threads. :P

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info