Game is really dead? O_O

I checked steam, there's less than 500 players online

All my ingame friends havent logged in in at least 5 days

Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 18, 2014, 7:13:45 AM
The question is....5 years from now when Path of exile has more acts, more game awards, and a solid fanbase will people still make these "game is dead" threads?
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
The question is....5 years from now when Path of exile has more acts, more game awards, and a solid fanbase will people still make these "game is dead" threads?

Oh man, thanks for that. I havent split my sides with laughter in sooooo long.
posting in epic thread
that´s steam, dude... so who cares?
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
cyranorick wrote:
that´s steam, dude... so who cares?

steam was ok at release, now it isnt? It still represents a general trend and the playerbase is so low now.

face it, fact is game activity is dwindling like crazy. Lots of friends not ingame, forum activity dwindling. SOTV is a failure and ROS capitilised 10fold on that.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

Somehow you can't believe that a game scheduled for more acts and that has already won game awards might get more? Uh, ok...
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

Somehow you can't believe that a game scheduled for more acts and that has already won game awards might get more? Uh, ok...

lol no

as if poe is gonna last that long with its terrible issues and dead endgame that promotes rmt or no lifing or trade simming

why is it so hard for you to face it?

Proof is in the pudding
Mods you should really be allowed to ban people who keep making these threads. There is nothing more demoralizing for the community than someone who keeps posting about "the game is dying". It makes you feel like you should move on to other games...

Please (FFS) stop making these threads all the time. There are already plenty of them.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

lol no

as if poe is gonna last that long with its terrible issues and dead endgame that promotes rmt or no lifing or trade simming

why is it so hard for you to face it?

Proof is in the pudding

Sounds like you don't like the game very much. If its so bad and dead then why are you here?

The game isn't just going to vanish whether it has low numbers or not. I'm confident that it will be around for a long while.

If I remember I'll bump this thread once a year, sort of like an anniversary ;)
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info