Disconnection

I don't really see what answer to you.

I don't figured it out but what make you so sure that don't come from your side ?

Seriously ?

You're like my isp some years ago.. they were telling that was coming from me when.. surprisingly after some tech came to my house.. big surprise.. that was coming from their fucking server.

They did that shit for years for all their client.

And you're making me think of them surprisingly.

Edit:

Make me think to spend more money than i already did in your game.. you'll see my answer.
Last edited by rarylith on Apr 21, 2014, 12:53:35 PM
"
rarylith wrote:
I don't really see what answer to you.

I don't figured it out but what make you so sure that don't come from your side ?

Seriously ?

You're like my isp some years ago.. they were telling that was coming from me when.. surprisingly after some tech came to my house.. big surprise.. that was coming from their fucking server.

They did that shit for years for all their client.

And you're making me think of them surprisingly.

Edit:

Make me think to spend more money than i already did in your game.. you'll see my answer.

His point was that you come to us asking for help, and when we attempt to help you, you dismiss our suggestions without even attempting them. If you're not willing to take our advice and assistance, then there isn't anything we can do to help you.

You seem to have already made up your mind.

You came to us asking for help. Whenever you ask for help, you have to be willing and open-minded to receive the offered assistance.
Do you even think that i would buy new material just to test your hypothesis ?

I'm asking for the understanding of the problem but it seems for you that it's coming from me even when i tell you that it started just the day of the last patch and that i've no such problem with any other program/game/other beside this one.

And for you it's coming necessary from my material, did you even looked on your side like i asked ?

Seriously ?

Edit: I'd played since this morning and there was no problem, 30m ago i had some heavy desync/lag.. oos didn't do anything, i wasn't kicked of the game but it was unplayable, i was going in a direction and teleported back to where i was 15 second before while there was no ennemy on screen.. 4 times in a row.

I disconnected and launched the tracer, i had around 30% loss. I tried to launch my torrent client while there was this big loss coming from "me" and it worked perfectly well uploading at 500ko/s without problem.. so my internet is working. I can go on every test site you want while this is bugging in the game and get my 100mb/500ko like habitually.. i can play world of warcraft all day without problem.. but i can't play your game without crashing or lagging like hell from time to time.. but it's from "me".

So explain it to me if you want me to understand.
Last edited by rarylith on Apr 21, 2014, 1:29:35 PM
And what you don't understand is that there is nothing wrong with the servers or something on GGG's end.. regardless of your loose correlation with patch.

correlation vs causation... post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Just because it happened to start for you around patch time, doesn't mean it was even remotely caused by the patch. There is a LOT of internet between you and the server, and you don't even remotely assume that it could be ANYTHING within that. Just as our assumption initially is that it is your network, you assume it is the server... the difference is.. we know it's not the server.

We weren't asking you to buy new hardware. We were asking you to use an ethernet cable to attach to your network, rather than using wireless (which you should have anyway in most conditions).
I'm actually using an ethernet cable.

Like precised in my post from the 19 april 2014 at 1:40pm. I quote it for you:

"
I've disabled anything related to wifi on my computer & other material (been pirated too much time).

And like suggested in this part of the same answer:

"
I've tried a new cable today with all possible port and that change nothing.

I was using a cable and used a new one because i thought it was what you were asking me. It's brand new as a replacement in case my previous one which have less than 4 month since i bought it with my computer would not be working correctly.

So it's not coming from my cable or both my brand new cable are defect product which have not much chance to be true since anything but this game from time to time work.

It's not permanent in your game, for example i played since around 10:00am to 18:30pm without problem.

But it happen and i would like to know why it only happen when i'm playing your game but only 3 to 4 time a day.

Edit:

Isn't it possible it come from the client itself ?

How is it that it's doesn't reconnect until i relaunched the game from scratch ?
Last edited by rarylith on Apr 21, 2014, 11:58:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info