Content Update 1.1.3 Compiled Info (Locked May 16)

Bummed that none of the Vaal skills are red... I think the str Vaal skills are by far the least useful and fun.

Looking forward to the mouse contain though... My poor explosive arrower died when I was shooting off screen, accidentally clicked the window edge Andy video card flipped out.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
Bummed that none of the Vaal skills are red... I think the str Vaal skills are by far the least useful and fun.

molten shell is AMAZING for a right build. this thing has incredible dmg output. vaal IC on the other hand with stacked Inc Duration and few EndCharges == immortality. this - while niche and situational - is well worth the gem slot if needed

but agree on vaal cushion slam and glacial bummer..
"
The character creation process has been streamlined so that you have to select a character class before you can type in a character name. Some new players were struggling to understand the flow of this UI before.

I really like this!
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
mucker wrote:

molten shell is AMAZING for a right build. this thing has incredible dmg output. vaal IC on the other hand with stacked Inc Duration and few EndCharges == immortality. this - while niche and situational - is well worth the gem slot if needed

but agree on vaal cushion slam and glacial bummer..

I tried Vaal Lightning Strike too, not as powerful as one would imagine, but I do t think it stores multiple uses so maybe if that were the case it would work better. Somewhere between 96 souls/1 use and Vaal Spectral Throw.

----

Otherwise, great info!! Looking forward to the patch, thanks GGG!
And just in time for me finishing up gearing to attempt my first Atziri. Cheaper Midnights/Noons ho! ^.^

Also, Vendor Recipes. Interesting... :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 28, 2014, 1:57:15 AM
Hmm, so no fusing improvement in this patch...
"
Chris wrote:
Increased the spawn rate of side areas (to roughly 220% of the current value) and also the drop rate of rarer fragments, relative to the more common ones.

Does this include the mortal fragments, or just the Sacrifice ones?
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
no VAAL REAVE PLZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
JohnWeps wrote:
Hmm, so no fusing improvement in this patch...

Yes, because this is the complete list of changes....

Spoiler
Oh wait, the OP explicitly says it isn't. Silly me.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
The character creation UI needed streamlining because players were struggling with it? Oh dear.
I really like the fact that I could first choose a name and league and then click on the character. Saves me from having to listen to their talk repeatedly.

We'll see what the complete patch notes will bring.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info