Client Performance (Updated June 16)

"
Hilbert wrote:
Heavily reduce load should be a priority and this can be easily done by removing the most annoying effects but we receive answers like "Screenshots would look bad".
Yes players want their hardware being permanently damaged so screens look good.

Without an expert on the field this will be a really slow task and don't expect players to stick around that long.
The first CoC MTX Hardwarefuckup builds already exist.

Sorry, but that's nonsense. If hardware overheats on full load even then the fault is not on the program but the computer since the cooling appears not to be good enough. That has nothing to do with the performance which about Chris spoke in this post.

I look forward to better performance, thanks for the infos.
Last edited by darkmatch on Apr 21, 2014, 4:08:05 AM
Thanks for the information!
"Trails" will help providing some great new visual effects, bolstering the upcoming mtx ;)

Those tech/dev insights are really welcome!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
When you add some visual stuff, test it on fracturing mod with exploding doges
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Sorry, but that's nonsense. If hardware overheats on full load even then the fault is not on the program but the computer since the cooling appears not to be good enough. That has nothing to do with the performance which about Chris spoke in this post.

I look forward to better performance, thanks for the infos.

This has nothing to do with overheating. Electronic leakage and material loss are results of high loads.

I hope people will grief you with CoC Mtx builds till your GPU becomes unusable. Maybe you will talk differently then.
"
jstq wrote:
When you add some visual stuff, test it on fracturing mod with exploding doges

on an amd card
made a wrong post in other thread but I want PoE 2 on a new engine :3

lol
S L O W E R
no trails? hmm... improve your shadercode, do some more procedural stuff to the client, this will help you a lot :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hmm interesting.

This was a very important topic for me in the past, but after I got a new computer with a Haswell CPU and R9 290 GPU, the game runs much better.

I don't notice framedrops anymore. What I do notice is desync, although I never die because of desync just because I keep it in mind and play carefully. I guess desync is discussed in one of the other topics so I will post something there..

Also I don't like playing in big parties with lots of casters in it. For example Firestorm is horrible from a visual point of view.
Last edited by Startkabels on Apr 21, 2014, 5:03:35 AM
I was surprised when I found out that actually sound is slowing my FPS and loading. When I playing without sound my loading time is less than half, and overall game become smooth especialy in party.

I wish GGG will investigate this.
is it possible to add a supersampling option?
i know lot of people have issues with the game because the play in old machines or for whatever other reason. In my case i have a pretty average graphic card (7870xt) and i'm always at 80+ fps with all the setting maxed. So it will be very nice if supersampling is enabled or more graphic settings are implemented

have a good day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info