Anyone else already burned out from the league?

After my RF build (nothing special just the usual def stacking phonix one) was finished i lost any interest in the current ambush league. Only thing that would make it better would be a kaoms heart but I dont really need it because I can already run through maps at max movespeed and the only threads in the whole game are lvl 78 dominus phys nuke and atziri. Everything else is just a loot piniata. I thought about making a new build but at the same time I asked myself why should I bother? Only builds that need an extreme amount of currency would do better than what I have right now, builds that use shafs, void battery etc. and those are only slightly better at clear speed and survivability (well I doubt that they are tankier).

TL DR: Dont make an endgame RF build, it literaly burns you out.
Post your build?
Stormcalling 24/7.
"
Post your build?

Honestly why should I post my build? Its a righteous fire build, every righteous fire build that does not go low life is basicaly the same. Get 2 redbeaks, snapshot and stack as much HP as possible. Now get some decent gear and congrats you won the game.
"
Zerber wrote:
"
Post your build?

Honestly why should I post my build? Its a righteous fire build, every righteous fire build that does not go low life is basicaly the same. Get 2 redbeaks, snapshot and stack as much HP as possible. Now get some decent gear and congrats you won the game.

lol i'm not sure why you're so against taking the minute to post your build because someone asked. even if they're all the same, maybe the dude just wants to see your variation? or, god forbid, he's new and doesn't know what a RF build is.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Why not play a build that isnt as overpowered?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
Based_Nito wrote:
"
Zerber wrote:
"
Post your build?

lol i'm not sure why you're so against taking the minute to post your build because someone asked. even if they're all the same, maybe the dude just wants to see your variation? or, god forbid, he's new and doesn't know what a RF build is.

I just like to learn. I've never done a RF build, so I like to see the different possibilities.
Stormcalling 24/7.
yea same for me, although i didnt get that far not even motivated to go for atziri atm. hope i didnt trigger u ;)

righteous fire was known to be OP before the patch. GGG decided against balancing this build into more interesting variations which use more skills than cyclone and cast when damage taken. (only new thing is vaal cyclone with it)

yea more interesting righteous fire builds are possible but they require the typical BiS uniques (shav coe) while not really being much stronger/that much more interesting.

why would u play an uneffective build in a game where math and farming efficiency are the only important thing? i made this char also to farm items but there really isnt ideas which keep me on it (niche builds require highend gear which carries them in this game)

the passive tree is an illusion, exiles ;)

ppl who wanna know the builds just look @ marauder forums. OP even has detailed topics there

Try to theory craft your own build. I did it for myself and I've been having a lot of fun with it.
IGN: DreeeemCrusher (ambush)
If you play a high dps build you'll get bored by all builds that has lower dps.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
"

I just like to learn. I've never done a RF build, so I like to see the different possibilities.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/663122

Thats Oro's righteous fire thread, you should get every info you need to play RF in this thread. The only items you really need are Rise of the Phoenix and 2 redbeaks. You should get
those uniques for a little more than 2ex. Save up all your respec points for endgame because you need some experience with RF to know how much life regeneration you need to sustain it while getting some extra goodies like more armor nodes, iron reflexes, resolute techniques (for cyclone), inner force etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info