Maxed Out Tank - Dps RF Life Mara Build 634% Dmg Helped Me To Reach L100 In Hardcore (Nemesis)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQYOCfYLYQx9EH8SaRQgFE0UcRccFy8YkRmFGjgabBv6JKoksCXfJy8o-ilPKo01kjbFNtg26TrYOuE8BT38QYdG10d-TdhN41BHVbVYY18_YEthIWP9ZU1xeXK7dO14DXloeuZ674CkgW-Cm4LHgziE2YTvhtGIG4jxi4yMz5BVl4WYrZ2unjyezZ_foW2iAKQZpKymV6cIpzCnhKgYqW6rxbXytz64k7nNvJ--isEExp7G2NR82CThc-Lq42rjn-Qi52rr7uw47FXtIO8O73zvhfAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PrS_gr-jw==

Key terms

12K Life
15k Armour

200% Dmg Low Life Snapshot (ReadBeak)
170% Fire DMG From Passives
80% Increase Burning DMG From Passives
70% More DMG From Concentrate Gem
59% Increase Burning DMG From Gem
40% From Vurnerability Gem
15% Increase Fire DMG From Amulet

8.55 Life Regen
93%FR/78CR/78/LR

Estimate Dps 70k+ Include Curses And EE

-50% Fire Resistances To Enemies
I Have Elemental Dps On Rings So Automatic EE With Cycloner

Good Rarity On Gear

Work In Progress Still To Maximize It

Gear

Maxed Out Tank - Dps RF Life Mara Build 634% Dmg Helped Me To Reach L100 In Hardcore (Nemesis)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/892705
Last edited by SkyAtHallOfFame on Apr 23, 2014, 10:29:46 AM
Very interesting build. Got any videos or screenshots? I feel like I want to re-spec into this.
didnt take any videos but helped me reach l100 killing pietty shrine in like 2 seconds

etc
Oh wow.

Also another question:

"
Rarity 200+
With Dual Advarius Snapshot RF

What? you can snapshot with 2x Andvarius, change equips and the RF will keep the 2x Andvarius IIR? is this what you mean? and does it actually works?
"
RXXQ wrote:
Oh wow.

Also another question:

"
Rarity 200+

What? you can snapshot with 2x Andvarius, change equips and the RF will keep the 2x Andvarius IIR? is this what you mean? and does it actually works?

this doesnt work. mf from equipment is calced when the mob dies. pretty funny someone used this technique up to lvl 100 without it helping in any way.

i also think the 6%life 8% mana nodes above elemental equilibrium are better than the scion 6% nodes. but hey this is the BEST BUILD ;)

€dit: /\ this is a no-brainer improvement for the build(life mana nodes) - my hints often come with some sarcasm (thats me sorry) - anyone who cant deal with it feel free to call the mods, i never insulted anyone on here, its u who take it serious. the build of course is good (rest of it) but not that its the only RF topic or absolute best ever..

Last edited by MDGeizt on Apr 20, 2014, 3:25:54 PM
"
MDGeizt wrote:
"
RXXQ wrote:
Oh wow.

Also another question:

"
Rarity 200+

this doesnt work. mf from equipment is calced when the mob dies. pretty funny someone used this technique up to lvl 100 without it helping in any way.

i also think the 6%life 8% mana nodes above elemental equilibrium are better than the scion 6% nodes. but hey this is the BEST BUILD ;)

When I saw that Snapshot paragraph I facepalmed.
Someone who doesn't know that can't claim his build is the best, I mean REALLY?
I don't know guys, I'm asking if that's what he meant, maybe he meant something different, who knows?

I've typed wrong things in the past because I was tired or sleepy.
"
RXXQ wrote:
I don't know guys, I'm asking if that's what he meant, maybe he meant something different, who knows?

Not that you misinterpret us. We're not making fun of you, we make fun of the creator of that "build".
It's no problem with not knowing something, it's a problem when you don't know shit and then PR as the best possible build ever.
120 point build -.-

Anyway, I would make some changes. I would remove some 6% Scion wheel life nodes and grab Purity of Flesh at the top of the passive tree. 5 points will give you 20 int, 32% health, 12 chaos res vs the 5 6% Scion nodes giving 30% health.

I would remove even more Scion life wheel nodes to grab the 6% life/8% mana nodes near EE.

I would also lose the Armor/ES nodes and cut through WED nodes. Saves two points and ES is not generally recommended to stack on a life based RF build.

That's just my two cents... I run an RF build with this tree:

IGN: Sin
"
Mifume wrote:
"
RXXQ wrote:

Not that you misinterpret us. We're not making fun of you, we make fun of the creator of that "build".
It's no problem with not knowing something, it's a problem when you don't know shit and then PR as the best possible build ever.

First snapshotting works with rf once avra activated whatever is started with stays with it
at least iiq gem maybe am wrong with iir

first read pthers build and compare the dmg with thisone

Second mana nodes does 0 think on my build so actually making my mana higher and at the end reserve it wont change anything mr brain dead

Third i stated work Work In Progress Still To Maximize It
actually is the most aggressive rf i seen so far

None has put so much dmg nodes but also at same time keep is defence up as well
Last edited by SkyAtHallOfFame on Apr 21, 2014, 3:22:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info