My last feedback

"
Hydraes wrote:

Thx for the explanation.
Now thinking about it I'm sure PoE isn't the only game that has experienced that and pple have screwed with NDAs before. Maybe they should rethink their approach by selecting carefully the testers, quantity doesn't necessarily means quality :)

Other companies just don't care that much for NDA. I only have PTR experience from WoW and LoL, but in both games almost everyone can play the new stuff before it's released and nobody gives a fuck if you 'leak' info.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
UnderOmerta wrote:
GGG never had much "faith" in the community. Hence why their design decisions have solely been in some completely inexplicable direction ever since CB.

At least in CB there was a sense the flaws would eventually be fixed as in - 'it's ok because there is still time for them to correct [insert flaw]' But now it kind of feels like there is a lot less hope for and more resistance to change. Then of course every new bad game element that gets introduced reinforces the feeling of inadequacy on the part of the devs.

I really wish that wasn't the case. But again, what can you do except hope they listen to the community at some point.
Really depends honestly. There's some suggestions around here that would make me quit.

Lots of things have changed that I never agreed with. I still hate the idea of chaos res. I want mob IIR increased, and the group IIR bonus decreased. I wish spells couldn't leech, but ES was much larger to compensate. I want ES recovery to become build enabling again. CoC removed or severely changed. IR reworked. Tons of stuff. But alas, only two of those has a possibility of happening.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Apr 19, 2014, 3:08:44 AM
I came here to complain but I read all that was said and well you are all on the money ...I don't understand this game at all when I get passed cruel I just spent a good hour looking for a waypoint in the hedge at lvl 65 the hedge or garden is lvl 66 I killed everything in the garden and didn't lvl once ? went on to tower all the way to top that is lvl 67 didn't lvl till half-way .I got to top and the play was so bad I saw my toon sliding on ground and to make matters worst I put up a port and when I died and went back to town is was gone.

I don't post a lot but I must say all I wanted to do was play the new stuff but I don't have a toon passed lvl 66 and it dosnt look like I will ever get one because this game is extremely unbalanced it just doesn't play well after cruel an even before I will log on from time to time but it looks like I will play d3 for now even though I don't want to give blizz my loot this shows me you guys need more time .
"
blueeyedevil wrote:

I don't post a lot but I must say all I wanted to do was play the new stuff but I don't have a toon passed lvl 66 and it dosnt look like I will ever get one because this game is extremely unbalanced it just doesn't play well after cruel an even before I will log on from time to time but it looks like I will play d3 for now even though I don't want to give blizz my loot this shows me you guys need more time .

You have hit a massive point with this though, i just can not understand why they added atziri in the game then barred access to her by RNG or expensive pieces or maps, this just makes the whole sacrifice of the vaal epxnasion's interesting part inaccessible for a large number of players.

Why did they not just put her in the game, not the endgame, so everyone who plays PoE can reach her and do it, leave uber atziri in for the uniques,
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 19, 2014, 5:44:01 AM
The OP is exactly why I support a SFL. Finding stuff is more fun for most players than trading for it. Ya it would be better if all leagues were rebalanced to be more rewarding but we all know GGG will not do that, they will make small adjustments to make people feel like they are working on it but its not going to happen, the economy is number one to them.

I'll play and enjoy the game regardless. Just giving my opinon and feedback ;)
Standard Forever
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Why did they not just put her in the game, not the endgame, so everyone who plays PoE can reach her and do it, leave uber atziri in for the uniques,

Agreed
Standard Forever
I beg u, make it last feedback. DOnt lie us and dont spam forum.
Good feedback. Unfortunately, GGG completely ignores the numerous posts like this that come every day. If you want to be noticed, better become an accomplished streamer and say all that on your stream. Streamers are the only people GGG cares about.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
"
iamstryker wrote:
The OP is exactly why I support a SFL. Finding stuff is more fun for most players than trading for it. Ya it would be better if all leagues were rebalanced to be more rewarding but we all know GGG will not do that, they will make small adjustments to make people feel like they are working on it but its not going to happen, the economy is number one to them.

I'll play and enjoy the game regardless. Just giving my opinon and feedback ;)

They did do this. This is exactly what Ambush is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info