Mana/life management late game

will this system work as it is now when fighting later bosses ? i see running out of potions fast when fighting longer fights with strong bosses
Isn't that just a sign that you need to be more powerful before you attempt it?
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
zeto wrote:
Isn't that just a sign that you need to be more powerful before you attempt it?

Yea, that seems to be the best answer, but I think maybe that could be an issue when fighting huge masses of enemies :D
I walk alone...

Out of the 7 bosses currently in the game, only 1 (Brutus) does not have any minions. Hopefully we'll see that change. If you can't properly manage your flasks then that's your problem. Similarly, PvP arenas will not allow you to refill flasks during the match. Flask management is intended to be an important game skill.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Out of the 7 bosses currently in the game, only 1 (Brutus) does not have any minions. Hopefully we'll see that change. If you can't properly manage your flasks then that's your problem. Similarly, PvP arenas will not allow you to refill flasks during the match. Flask management is intended to be an important game skill.

I noticed that and it seems to be a nice mechanic. Since you have some passive skills that improved flasks, that seems to play a huge role in this game!
I walk alone...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info