Question for beta players + community!!

How come more people aren't willing to give-up their spare key?

I mean SOOO many people are begging for beta invites and this community seems nice enough to care about it.

Even if you were stingy with your extra key, why wouldn't you just ask them to give you back a key when they receive their extra key.

I know that if someone extended the offer to me (mainly from seeing how desperate I am to play in the beta), I would be so grateful of their kindness I wouldn't even DREAM of going back on my word!

Personally, I would help people in this way.

-Lone

Would you help someone in this way? Why or why not.
There are WAAAAYYY more people who need keys than there are keys given to beta members.
Keyblades!
And out of all the keys going out, only about 10% are being used.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/awpsaint/xenicide.jpg[/img]
"
Xenicide wrote:

True, there are many that don't even show up on the main site... But you also receive an e-mail correct? If they get the beta key from that, then some people can just skip reconnecting to the PoE website and go straight to the game.

Not that it's the most graceful thing to do, but at least some are used... I hope?

:S
"
Xenicide wrote:

Well, if all these inactive beta members are recieving keys too...
about the random thing.

the keys unused between the 2 next days after the win with the Random Timer should be given to the Beta Active members.

like that they give these keys to someone, someone active on the forum & not Beta member yet...

after all, if people are regitered at the forum & don't check it everyday, it's their problem & it's that they are not REALLY interested with this game...

give the Keys to the Beta members !

>.>
"i'm the French Saigneur ! Fight for your life stupid MOBs !"

Post to ask for a Key is like a Baby crying for his baby bottle.
Totally infantile, it's late, go to bed kids.
Last edited by Sebas_the_French_Lord on Sep 24, 2011, 5:04:06 PM
"
about the random thing.

the keys unused between the 2 next days after the win with the Random Timer should be given to the Beta Active members.

like that they give these keys to someone, someone active on the forum & not Beta member yet...

after all, if people are regitered at the forum & don't check it everyday, it's their problem & it's that they are not REALLY interested with this game...

give the Keys to the Beta members !

>.>

Yea most of the ppl register and never login again.
I walk alone...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info