[General Discussion Only] How do I report a GGG member?

#####################################################################
THIS THREAD IS A GENERAL DISCUSSION TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS SOLELY MEANT FOR DISCUSSION OF A TOPIC RELATED TO POE. IT IS NOT FEEDBACK. IT IS NOT A SUGGESTION. DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD OUT OF GENERAL DISCUSSION WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Hello my friends. I want to report a GGG member for breaking the forum rules and guidelines. But there is no report button. Why not?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 11:17:19 AM
This is thick with irony.
"
glh5 wrote:
THIS THREAD IS A GENERAL DISCUSSION TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS SOLELY MEANT FOR DISCUSSION OF A TOPIC RELATED TO POE. IT IS NOT FEEDBACK. IT IS NOT A SUGGESTION. DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD OUT OF GENERAL DISCUSSION WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Hello my friends. I want to report a GGG member for breaking the forum rules and guidelines. But there is no report button. Why not?

Which rule exactly?

For the record: most rules are explicitly stated to only apply to players not GGG employees.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
glh5 wrote:

It is their forum they can do whatever they want. WITHOUT your permission. This topic is intended to create controversy and unrest if you really had a specific issue you would contact support and go about your problem without trying to get some sort of straw men brigade to rally to your "freedom of speech" rights.

I hope this topic gets deleted and you get put on probation, have a nice day.
almost funny.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
How is this feedback in any way?

[Removed by Support]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 11:08:02 AM
Send an email to support.

This post isn't the right way to do it.
If you have any concerns about posts or actions made by GGG staff, please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into it, thanks. We won't discuss specifics of cases or investigations on the forums or outside the people involved.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info